GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wiring the oil pressure sender for Camaro gauge swap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleeperwagon

Wiring the oil pressure sender for Camaro gauge swap Empty
PostSubject: Wiring the oil pressure sender for Camaro gauge swap   Wiring the oil pressure sender for Camaro gauge swap Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 12:14 pm

Does anybody know what to hook up where? I bought the pre-wired Camaro gauge cluster from Gary, but I'm not sure which wire to hook up. Vehicle is '94 RMW. The existing harness has 3 wires in the connector (Orange, Tan, and Gray) even though the OEM sensor only had 2 pins that I could see. The wiring on the new gauge cluster has one extra black wire outside the regular multi-connectors, which I was assuming is for the oil pressure gauge but not sure. I didn't cut the harness apart to see where they all went. I emailed Gary but I haven't heard back yet, and I was hoping to finish up the wiring and light the car off before the weekend. Any help would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down

Wiring the oil pressure sender for Camaro gauge swap
Page 1 of 1