GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New South Florida Wagonner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Truckster

New South Florida Wagonner Empty
PostSubject: New South Florida Wagonner   New South Florida Wagonner Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 2:38 am

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Edwin and live in Miami, Florida. Recently became the owner of a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Estate. I have always liked wagons such as the SRT Magnum and the CTS-V wagon and the 94-96 Impala SS but never really knew much of the B-Body wagons. I look forward to participating and meeting you all. I will be making a new thread in the Member Project section documenting my wagons life please be sure to swing by.

twiztid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New South Florida Wagonner   New South Florida Wagonner Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Welcome! There is loads of great info in the archives, make sure you check them out. Post up some pictures when you can.
Back to top Go down
Walterf

PostSubject: Re: New South Florida Wagonner   New South Florida Wagonner Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 8:36 am

Welcome to the Forum. Be sure to have your windows tinted in the Florida sun. Stay tuned for the Wagonfest in Daytona sometime next March (COVID permitting).
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: New South Florida Wagonner   New South Florida Wagonner Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 6:27 am

Welcome! You can turn that Roadmaster wagon into a fair approximation of an Impala SS with a weight issue. Lot's of members have done it, and more.

twiztid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New South Florida Wagonner   New South Florida Wagonner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New South Florida Wagonner
Page 1 of 1