GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagon projects today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

Wagon projects today Empty
PostSubject: Wagon projects today   Wagon projects today Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 5:33 pm

We swapped out the broken antenna for a working one. Not a horrible job but not a lot of fun either! A little tricky getting the extended antenna out with out damaging it further. It's a bit of a blind operation working around the inner fender... Defiantly a two person job. Had a little struggle getting the inner fender back in place. Not sure if I tweaked it pulling on it to make room or if it just doesn't fit like it should as that fender was replaced due to an accident long before we got the car.

I did an oil/filter change an also rotated the tires. While the wheels and covers were off she gave them a good washing.

The other day she swapped out most of the interior lights for leds, still have to get one for the dome light and the two in the rearview mirror.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Wagon projects today   Wagon projects today Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 5:36 am

My latest project is adding another bay with a lift.  "Honey, just think of what we'll save on oil changes alone!".... thinks: I can sneak another car under the 4-poster.

Wagon projects today Garage10

94Woody and rcktpwrd like this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagon projects today   Wagon projects today Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 10:41 am

Nice, lifts are a wonderful thing indeed.
-----------------

I have lots of projects for my wagon but I'm too lazy to do them. It gets me to work so I can spend all day working on other peoples junk.

I did finally wash it the other day though.
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Wagon projects today   Wagon projects today Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 4:49 pm

that's awesome
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagon projects today   Wagon projects today Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 10:14 am

94Woody wrote:
Nice, lifts are a wonderful thing indeed.
-----------------

I have lots of projects for my wagon but I'm too lazy to do them. It gets me to work so I can spend all day working on other peoples junk.

I did finally wash it the other day though.

Dittto. Washed and waxed. Need to get the AC fixed, shocks, new radio, replace broken antenna and dented fender, swap wheels and tires, 9C1 sway bar, crown vic rear bar, z28 cluster swap.....and that's off the top of my head lol.

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagon projects today   Wagon projects today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagon projects today
Page 1 of 1