GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Already been working on my wagon today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Already been working on my wagon today Empty
PostSubject: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:33 pm

The wagon sat under the trees in the side yard since we left for the gulf last Thursday, and when we got home last night it was hard to look at. It was covered in a smoke-film and regular dust, the neighbors cat had walked on it so it had prints all over it, plus from the wind I guess it was covered in small leaves...the wiper area at the base of the windshield was REALLY full of debris, and the POS grackles had used the hood and roof as a bird toilet. Yucko!

Got up before sunrise and washed and detailed the car before work, wiped down under the hood, and vaccumed the interior. She's out in the parking lot now.....beautiful again. ; )

Such fun!

-Mike

Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:44 pm

before and after pictures or it didn't happen!
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:55 pm

Here's the before. The smoke-film was unreal. lol!

Already been working on my wagon today HPIM2176
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:41 pm

I guess you will never forget what kind of tires you are running on the wagon will you Greg.
JG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Hey Mike what time do you go to work NOON.You got up and detailed your wagon inside and out before work.I would haave to just take the day off and show up tomorrow.
JG
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 pm

I was in the office at 8am. I got up at 4am to clean the car up. Was too tired when we got home last night.

I didn't post a pic....figure by now everyone knows what my wagon looks like. Smile

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
I guess you will never forget what kind of tires you are running on the wagon will you Greg.
JG

Actually, I just scarfed that image via Google. Very Happy I don't know who's running those Widetracks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Olds Weighty Eight wrote:
Here's the before. The smoke-film was unreal. lol!

Already been working on my wagon today HPIM2176

that's Jarrod's wagon during his last repaint
Back to top Go down
TylerW

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 pm

81X11 wrote:
The wagon sat under the trees in the side yard since we left for the gulf last Thursday, and when we got home last night it was hard to look at. It was covered in a smoke-film and regular dust, the neighbors cat had walked on it so it had prints all over it, plus from the wind I guess it was covered in small leaves...the wiper area at the base of the windshield was REALLY full of debris, and the POS grackles had used the hood and roof as a bird toilet. Yucko!

Got up before sunrise and washed and detailed the car before work, wiped down under the hood, and vaccumed the interior. She's out in the parking lot now.....beautiful again. ; )

Such fun!

-Mike

Sounds like Tim is grooming a successor in the car-wash arena. Now all you need to do is drive to another member's home and do it. extra points if you drive to a STRANGER'S house and ask to wash your car there.

BTW...has Pat been messing with the board? "Online" is now in French.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 pm

We should introduce him to Frank....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already been working on my wagon today   Already been working on my wagon today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already been working on my wagon today
Page 1 of 1