GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OK, here's one for ya....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
93wgn

93wgn

OK, here's one for ya.... Empty
PostSubject: OK, here's one for ya....   OK, here's one for ya.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:27 pm

What offset will I need on a 22 x 9 to tuck under a 71' Suburban C10 rear??? And, will this same offset work on my wagon??? Using a Coy's C5 on a truck like this...

OK, here's one for ya.... Rssub
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
firewood

firewood

PostSubject: Re: OK, here's one for ya....   OK, here's one for ya.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Whoops, missed that one.
You could actually run a bigger wheel than that. But If you want to be able to use them on both vehicles, I'd use a +10 or something close to that. If it was just the 'burban, I'd go with a 0 offset and a 10 inch wide wheel.
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

PostSubject: Re: OK, here's one for ya....   OK, here's one for ya.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 pm

uhhhhhh ok you stopped me in my tracks, ive owned a few burbans and blazers from 70's but that one stopped me cold. sweeeeeeeeet ride. nice job

matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK, here's one for ya....   OK, here's one for ya.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK, here's one for ya....
Page 1 of 1