GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the forum from Minnesota

Go down 
+4
Dandy
Sprocket
rcktpwrd
Roady182
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roady182

New to the forum from Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 1:45 pm

Excited to join the forum. I just purchased a 1996 Roadmaster Wagon (non tow-pack); rust free; 115k. I've regretted selling my first one since 2010 (that car was a '94 Roadmaster, tow-pack car) and am excited to be back in the wagon community. This new car will be a father, son, grandson project and my grandson cannot wait to get his hands dirty! Looking forward to completing some updates on the car and looking forward to learning a great deal from the experts here.

rcktpwrd, Fireg@mshoe and Wojtek like this post

Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 6:44 pm

welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:26 am

Welcome home!
Back to top Go down
Roady182

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Welcome home!

I can't lie, it's great to be back behind the wheel; just like riding a bike!
Back to top Go down
Dandy

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 12:08 pm

Welcome to the forum. Fellow Minnesotan here - Sartell (St. Cloud Area). I have a 1996 RMW, non-tow and about 188k on it, purchased it from a member on here. I haven't driven it much, but am working on it this winter.

Where are you located? I have been seeing more B Body wagons around. Maybe we can get a Wagon run together this Summer.
Back to top Go down
Roady182

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 4:52 pm

I'm about 30 miles south of the cities in the Lonsdale area. Nice to know there are some other B body wagons around!
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 5:12 am

Welcome to the pod!
Back to top Go down
ClutchRider

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 1:50 pm

For the MN folks I’m in west TC metro and am game for a meet up. Just picked up a 96 with tow yesterday.

Clutch
Back to top Go down
Jezzos

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 6:13 am

Welcome to both of us!
Back to top Go down
redhawk05

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Hello there, I'm new to this forum as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum from Minnesota   New to the forum from Minnesota Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the forum from Minnesota
Page 1 of 1