GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Parts cars I've found

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wojtek

Wojtek

Parts cars I've found  Empty
PostSubject: Parts cars I've found    Parts cars I've found  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 11:49 am

Since I purchased my latest wagon I have been on the hunt for parts and have contacted various yards across the country in my search .I thought I would start a thread with the cars I found to help out any other members looking for parts . One thing I found out is that sometimes they have a part listed and by the time you contact them it's sold so I will include a phone number if I have it ,and will update as my search continues .     Heritage Auto Parts /Alabama  1 866 2322948  JandJ Autowrecking / Ohio 800 425 1555 (they also have a YouTube channel which they video the cars) Cleveland power and Performance /Ohio 866 236 5031 ( various pieces for an 95 Impala SS)
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Parts cars I've found    Parts cars I've found  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 10:02 pm

Sprocket and Wojtek like this post

Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

PostSubject: Re: Parts cars I've found    Parts cars I've found  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 5:05 pm

Cleveland West Pull A Part 92 wagon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts cars I've found    Parts cars I've found  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parts cars I've found
Page 1 of 1