GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Upstate NY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
74bowtie

Hello from Upstate NY Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Upstate NY   Hello from Upstate NY Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 5:14 pm

I am just now purchasing my first wagon, a 1996 Buick Roadmaster Estate, Its in nice condition will need some cosmetic work and some changes I like such as new wheels. I will be searching the site for information and most likely asking some questions. I will be using the wagon for summer driving and taking car parts to car shows to sell. I would post a picture of the wagon but I have not yet picked it up as I just bought it today and decided to put it on the road and drive it home, You all know the DMV is a fun time these days so some time next week. I have a few other vintage vehicles a 1969 Chevelle Malibu, 1969 Chevy C10 and a 1929 Ford Model A roadster pickup hotrod powered by a SBC. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Upstate NY   Hello from Upstate NY Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 7:09 pm

Welcome bowtie! Looks like you have a nice fleet. In order to post pictures, you need to make 4 more posts, for a total of 5. Look around the forum, should be easy to do.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Upstate NY   Hello from Upstate NY Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 9:17 am

Welcome. I have a friend with a Model A roadster hot rod as well (he has a RMW too). He just pulled the 350 and is dropping an LT1 from a 96 Z28 in it.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Upstate NY   Hello from Upstate NY Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 9:38 am

Welcome 74bowtie. Where in Upstate NY?
Back to top Go down
Walterf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Upstate NY   Hello from Upstate NY Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 9:43 am

Welcome to the Forum. You will find good info here. Check out the NY Wagonfest posts below.
Back to top Go down
74bowtie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Upstate NY   Hello from Upstate NY Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 12:29 pm

200OZ wrote:
Welcome 74bowtie. Where in Upstate NY?

I live in Elbridge NY not to far from you Farmington I head your way every so often to check out the Ontario Antique Mall and I love to got to the Pageant of Steam in August
Back to top Go down
74bowtie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Upstate NY   Hello from Upstate NY Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Walterf wrote:
Welcome to the Forum.  You will find good info here.  Check out the NY Wagonfest posts below.

I did see the Wagon Fest for NY I will most definitely check that out If I am able.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Upstate NY   Hello from Upstate NY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Upstate NY
Page 1 of 1