GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flapman

flapman

Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector Empty
PostSubject: Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector   Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 1:34 pm

I have been a member of this forum for years but never did an introduction post.  Starting in 2005 I collected a 91 and two 92 OCCs plus a 94 and 96 RMW.  I am driving one of the 92s and the 96 at present and  I am working on the rest of them at my leisure. My road iron of choice for 40 years were 66 to 70 Olds Toronados. I still have a 67 and a 69 that are in useable condition, but unlicensed at present. i have spent many hours trying to get educated about the electronics on both the TBI and LT1 cars.  It has been interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector   Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 2:15 pm

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

PostSubject: Re: Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector   Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 2:40 pm

Welcome!

I like the styling of the first generation Toronados.
Back to top Go down
Walterf

PostSubject: Re: Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector   Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 12:14 pm

Nice cars. I've heard that the early Toranados were modeled after the famous Cord "coffin nose" cars of the classic era.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector   Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northeastern NC b-body wagon and Olds Toronado collector
Page 1 of 1