GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM Empty
PostSubject: REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM   REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 7:11 am

Good day one & all.... Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket rear wiper arm out there? If so? Who has it? As you all know, GM quit
producing them a ton of years ago and is no longer available/discounted.... There is one on eBay for a $100.00 bucks.... THANKX

Regards,,,,

WhiteBird
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM   REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 6:45 pm

There is pretty much nothing when it comes to aftermarket for these old boats. You can get some headlights, fuel tank straps and the inner fender rubber pieces. Some front end sheet metal as well and a bumper cover if you have a Chevy. Almost forgot, 95-96 style mirrors are also easily obtained. Other than that, make a post in the wanted section and there is a chance that Fred will have what you need.

Ebay, FB Marketplace, CL and if your lucky, junk yards will have some used parts.

silverfox103 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM   REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 9:46 pm

The one on ebay is mine. I can sell it for $10 less to a forum member. Shipping is not included $15.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM   REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 7:28 am

Dear Mr. 94Woody & Mr. Fred Kiehl....

Good Friday morn to both of you....

Thankx for the speedy reply.... 94Woody,,,, I pretty much had what you said in my mind,,,, I was just
hoping what someone out there saw that there is a market for this stuff and pick up the flag and run with it.... Fred,,,, Thankx for the info.... I'll keep you in mind.... At present,,,, I have a lead on one....
I am waiting to see how it pans out....

Regards,,,,

WhiteBird

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM   REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAR LIFT GATE GLASS WIPER ARM
Page 1 of 1