GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hood Insulation Pad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wojtek

Wojtek

Hood Insulation Pad  Empty
PostSubject: Hood Insulation Pad    Hood Insulation Pad  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2022 1:38 pm

Thought I'd pass this along . I've been looking for a replacement insulation pad and found a company that repops them for 91/ 96 B Body's Collectors Auto Supply 1 800 414 4462 . Ordered one and I'm very pleased ,cost $95.97 and shipping ,it's cut to fit with the light and mounting holes cut out , thinner than the original 2 inches so it's flat and does not have the indentations for the air box set up but still has a nice clean look to it . I'll try to post some pictures once I install it when the blizzard stops here ,I'm in northern Ohio ,and can get out to the barn .

rcktpwrd, Buickman1, billmorrow and GeoffB like this post

Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha

Hood Insulation Pad  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood Insulation Pad    Hood Insulation Pad  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 12:11 pm

I literally just asked about this yesterday and went to the forum to see if any replies... then scrolled down to see this.... do you have any photos yet? wanting to see how it looks
Back to top Go down

Hood Insulation Pad
Page 1 of 1