GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterf

93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona Empty
PostSubject: 93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona   93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 3:26 pm

White with maroon velour interior arrived yesterday. Glass is all good including the rear hatch (maybe one good hinge). Doors, bumper covers and front clip okay but tailgate and rear quarters show rust bubbling. I already grabbed the tail lights and wiper motor as spares but will consider sale to a forum member in need.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: 93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona   93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 8:42 pm

Don't waste your time. I have two motors that no one wants. Doesn't help that they are still available new.

This very wagon already has a post in the for sale section, lol. I received an email when it arrived on the lot, last Friday.

Was the rear end still in it?
Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

PostSubject: Re: 93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona   93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 8:47 pm

the only windshield wiper system component I would recommend to save for resale would be the transmission, or the arms that go from the motor to the wiper blades, as those parts are not reproduced, same with the rear wiper arm.
Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

PostSubject: Re: 93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona   93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 6:35 am

Walterf wrote:
White with maroon velour interior arrived yesterday.  Glass is all good including the rear hatch (maybe one good hinge).  Doors, bumper covers and front clip okay but tailgate and rear quarters show rust bubbling.  I already grabbed the tail lights and wiper motor as spares but will consider sale to a forum member in need.
I saw you leaving, as I was coming in. Not so sure the doors are good, ds rear was rotted through (didn't look at the others very closely). All the lower trim looked to be in good shape, some interior was ok, not totally trashed, looked like a good fs spare on aluminum rim. Someone pulled the rear end apart, the gears were sitting in the rear seat. Unbelievably the ds armrest was the least damaged, I grabbed that and the roof rack for me, pulled the dash panel under the steering wheel for myself too, and ended up breaking it Sad
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: 93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona   93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 8:39 pm

LIES, lol. The rear end was not taken apart, the carrier and ring gear in the third floor are spare parts. Car was obviously owned by a B Body guy because it has some LT1 parts back there as well, lol.

The rear end is now taken apart but the housing is in my garage, left the rest in the back of the car. Gate glass is still on it. I didn't take it since I already have three of them.

Car may still be there when Wagonfest FL happens.
Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

PostSubject: Re: 93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona   93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 8:26 am

Sorry bout that, saw the gears in the back seat so I didn't bother looking under the car.

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona   93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

93 Roadmaster @ LKQ Daytona
Page 1 of 1