GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Safari2

a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession Empty
PostSubject: a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession   a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 pm

We had a 1986 Pontiac Parisienne (read Bonneville!) that we bought new and used until 1992 when we purchased our first Roadmaster wagon...didn't go so well, had lots of issues...dealer took it back and we got a 93 (white woodie) this one had similar issues, but we kept it until she traded it for Chrysler Mini Van....I ended up purchasing for myself and our family trips to Florida a 96 Roadmaster Limited. Checked off all the boxes including wood grain delete. It has served me well and as some of the group who attended the Daytona show last weekend can attest, it looks pretty close to new, however, next to Bob and Susan's white one not mine is not quite as nice. Rides like new....sad story, I got a flat tire while driving home from Daytona to south Florida, and since I use Diamond back custom whitewall tires, I didn't have a spare, So, got a flatbed ride home with it....so it sits in the garage now while I await the arrival of a new tire. This car will always be in the family...my kids want it after I'm done with it, so all good.

Rev Bob, rcktpwrd and ayilar like this post

Back to top Go down
Swaggerwagon

Swaggerwagon

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession   a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 1:40 pm

Got a pic?
You’re saying with your setup, the factory spare wouldn’t work? Or you didn’t have it with you?
On the bright side, at least u didn’t get a flat on your way TO Daytona!
Back to top Go down
Safari2

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession   a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 2:13 pm

Heres a photo of the car on the side of the road, just off of 95 in port st. Lucie....
Back to top Go down
Safari2

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession   a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 2:14 pm

Okay, how do you attach a photo??
Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession   a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 8:18 pm

along the top edge of the box you type comments in there are icons, the fourth group of icons in the top row are for photos, videos and links, when I've posted pictures I've used host an image, but you need the picture available on the device your posting the message from.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession   a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 10:50 am

Safari2 wrote:
Okay, how do you attach a photo??

Welcome aboard, was great to meet you and also chat on the phone. As mentioned, lmk if you need any help, I'm 15 min away from you.

You have to have a minimum of 5 posts to post up a photo. We added the rule to keep 'bots from posting garbage on the forum.

For those wondering, it's a really nice DCM WB4 RMW.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession   a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little bit about my Roadmaster obsession
Page 1 of 1