GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BROKE MY BACK GLASS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dunerider

Dunerider

BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Empty
PostSubject: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 4:27 pm

I kept putting off replacing the struts and I finally broke the back glass by accident. Anyone semi-local in Florida have some glass they want to sell? I've tried having glass shipped before and it didn't end well in the past, so I'm trying to go for local pickup.
Thanks for reading and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has gone down this road before...
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 5:45 pm

PM 94Woody, he's in FL, I don't think too far from you.  I believe he has several rear cargo glass.  If he doesn't check with Sprocket.

Tom

Last edited by silverfox103 on Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

94Woody and ayilar like this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 6:07 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
PM 94Woody, he's in FL, I don't think too far from you.  I believe he has several rear cargo glass.  If he doesn't check with Sprocket.

Tom
Thanks because I really need to get rid of at least one of these. They messaged me about it. Just hoping they aren’t in a hurry because I’m in the Caribbean right now.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 7:58 pm

silverfox103 wrote:

Tom
Member has vanished and the date they were going to get them has passed. Obviously I'm meant to have these forever so back in the shed they went, lol.
Back to top Go down
Dunerider

Dunerider

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 8:41 pm

Everything got messed up for that weekend. I totally forgot to reach out to you Woody. I needed glass ASAP and another member helped out from St. Pete. Glass crisis resolved. I had a hard time waiting for the slow boat.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 12:52 pm

Normally the way it goes when I offer things for sale. Have been waiting since 2019 for an ISSF member to get home so he can pay me for an ignition coil he wants, lol.

Glad you got it sorted out.

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 1:39 pm

For the record, I have now gotten rid of all my extra ones to the community(I had 5 at one time). I'm down to one spare and I'm keeping that one just in case!

94Woody likes this post

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 7:11 pm

Yes, everyone should have a spare on hand since they are long out of production. I have 3 extra but will continue buying them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BROKE MY BACK GLASS!   BROKE MY BACK GLASS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BROKE MY BACK GLASS!
Page 1 of 1