GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beertestr

KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Empty
PostSubject: KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!!   KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 6:38 pm

Hi All:

I'm in the process of re-launching my KDS Performance website (long story), and I lost a LOT of customer images. I'd like to showcase the DIY hitch assembly, so if you have pics of your DIY build, or finished pics of a full assembly you built, or KDS built, please send them in.

Full disclosure, I may use them on my website, so only share if you don't mind me re-sharing.

Way's to submit.

Post pics here!

email pics to michael@kds-performance.com

Share pics to our FB page KDS Performance. <
Back to top Go down
94CapriceWoodyWagon

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!!   KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 7:38 pm

Thanks for making these available, so I can work towards my dream of an 8 passenger, manual transmission, 300 HP vehicle that tows 5000 lb.
I bolted it up and used my buddies cheap mig welder to tack it together. I took it to a welder to finish and then to a powder coater. I am very happy. I had to grind out the ends of the frame for the new bolts to fit, and I had to purchase longer stainless exhaust hanger bolts. It took some extra effort, but my only other option was a measley class II hitch. Happy!

Thanks again!
-Aaron

KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Img_2010
KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Img_2011

GeoffB likes this post

Back to top Go down
94CapriceWoodyWagon

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!!   KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 7:40 pm

KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Img_2015

KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Img_2014
KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Img_2013KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Img_2016KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Img_2016

GeoffB likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!!   KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KDS Class III Hitch Fans!!!
Page 1 of 1