GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

class 3 hitch for my BRW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BuickRM

class 3 hitch for my BRW Empty
PostSubject: class 3 hitch for my BRW   class 3 hitch for my BRW Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 2:32 pm

Guys,
does anyone know from what company I can still source a new class 3 hitch for the 94 BRW ?
Furthermore, probably any Germans or at least EU residents can tell whats about the registration in the vehicle documents ( German TÜV)?
Any experiences? The hitch should be allowed to tow 5000 lb ( 2265 kg) or more.
Thanks a lot,

Udo
Back to top Go down
Fix Until Broke

PostSubject: Re: class 3 hitch for my BRW   class 3 hitch for my BRW Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 10:27 pm

Here's one of the only that I'm aware of.

You'll need to weld it together once you get it.

http://kds-performance.com/diy-kits-91-96-hitch-assembly/
Back to top Go down
PatDTN

PostSubject: Re: class 3 hitch for my BRW   class 3 hitch for my BRW Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 9:50 am

It's been quite a while since I bought one for my '96 RMW but I got it from U-Haul. I just looked and their website shows a discontinued hitch that may still be in stocks in places.
Back to top Go down
http://www.patdonahue.com
booster

PostSubject: Re: class 3 hitch for my BRW   class 3 hitch for my BRW Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 11:53 am

PatDTN wrote:
It's been quite a while since I bought one for my '96 RMW but I got it from U-Haul. I just looked and their website shows a discontinued hitch that may still be in stocks in places.

I don't know when you got yours but I got one from Uhaul in 2013 for mine. Everywhere else showed them discontinued except Uhaul at the that time. The accepted the order but it took a long, long time to get here like two months. When I contacted them about it not showing up they said it was discontinued but they got the vendor, who I think was in Michigan to make one since they accepted the order. I was quite surprised and pleased as it is a very well built hitch.

PatDTN likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: class 3 hitch for my BRW   class 3 hitch for my BRW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

class 3 hitch for my BRW
Page 1 of 1