GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
billmorrow

Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs" Empty
PostSubject: Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs"   Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 4:37 am

SO, i am researching LED headlight bulbs on amazon, i see 9004 type listed..
any recommendations, suggestions..?
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.thinkpads.com
booster

PostSubject: Re: Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs"   Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 5:48 am

Here is a link to a past discussion on that topic.  My RMW is a ways down and shows the light distribution pattern I got with new lamps and LED bulbs.

I strongly suggest that anybody changing to LED bulbs, especially if you go to the super high wattage ones, check the pattern and aiming carefully as there are lots of bulbs out there that spray light all over the place and are really hard on the oncoming traffic.  They may also get you a ticket as essentially all LED bulbs are said to be illegal many/most places.

LED discussion
Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

PostSubject: Re: Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs"   Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 4:53 pm

I got these from amazon, don't remember who, but they work good.
Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs" Headli10
Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs" Headli11
Back to top Go down
billmorrow

PostSubject: Re: Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs"   Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 6:09 pm

to close, i have so far put 40k lumen bulbs in the 95 & 92 and they work just fine..
here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJ58TPCR?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
take a look at the reviews for my adventures and pix of the needed mod to the locking ring..

rcktpwrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.thinkpads.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs"   Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aonther question about LED headlight "bulbs"
Page 1 of 1