GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrLoch

DrLoch

92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Empty
PostSubject: 92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch   92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 6:46 pm

Looking for a 92 Glovebox door latch/lock or the whole door with latch/lock, color blue.

Dennis
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch   92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 8:06 am

Dear Dennis
Good day Sir, the 96 RMW that I am parting out still has the whole glove box. Blue, is it compatible with your vehicle?

WhiteBird
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch   92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 8:44 am

WhiteBird wrote:
Dear Dennis
Good day Sir, the 96 RMW that I am parting out still has the whole glove box. Blue, is it compatible with your vehicle?

WhiteBird  
94 thru 96 glovebox is not compatible with 91 thru 93. The color is different as well.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: 92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch   92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 8:54 am

Dear Dennis,
Good day Sir. The door is not compatible, but I would imagine the lock/latch system is. Is there anybody out there that can help on this? If so? I'll just remove the lock/latch system.
Back to top Go down
DrLoch

DrLoch

PostSubject: Re: 92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch   92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 9:04 am

I have a line on a 92 door correct color with lock right now. So hold till I make sure get it done.

Also get dash cover and some other items
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch   92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 1:15 pm

DrLoch wrote:
Looking for a 92 Glovebox door latch/lock or the whole door with latch/lock, color blue.

Dennis

pretty sure I have one buried in the garage in blue from a 92 RMW I parted about 15 years ago. I don't have a key to it though. LMK and I'll start digging around for it.
Back to top Go down
DrLoch

DrLoch

PostSubject: Re: 92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch   92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 2:44 pm

Thanks, I'm going to a source locally to get some other items. He's suppose to have the door with lock im my color.

I'll let you know

thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch   92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

92 RMW Glove Box Door Latch
Page 1 of 1