GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can I post another thread to be locked?

Go down 
+7
jayoldschool
silverfox103
94Woody
buickestate
Grumpy
81X11
toomanytoyz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Can I post another thread to be locked? Empty
PostSubject: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 pm

I was GONNA say in that other thread... Does anyone think that anyone was REALLY upset about that car? I mean, seriously...

C'mon guys. I wasn't pissed. I don't hate anybody and I'm not angry. I was just surprised, which is part of the fun of a grenade. I get it. Wink

So everyone chill, mmmmkay... No one's REALLY upset. Smile

And don't stop posting pics and vids. And just do whatcha do. Smile

And stop locking threads and thinking about deleting crap and starting over. We're grown ups here. Not a bunch of pansies who have to re-nig (sp?) on the net. Wink

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Agreed and well said! I'm glad there are a lot of rust free parts out there now in case one of us heavin-forbid has a wreck, and I loved the dash pics. Now I know how my ductwork vacumn runs and where the blend door motor is!

Thanks for posting the pics and hope we all get along!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Dammm !! Guess I'd better not say anything about the cars I have pieced out over the years affraid

Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:23 pm

you would think that I got no flack over the making of the ratmaster........
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
...who have to re-nig (sp?)...

Renege Wink
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:35 pm

One only has to remember why this forum was started, probably most members don't know; but it was because of the moderator on the Impala forum.

Unfortunately,here we go again!!

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 pm

DAMMM !!! Guys need to get thicker skin Cool
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Don't tell me that the WB4 sawzall thread was locked. I thought we got away from that BS when this place was started!

If there is a problem with a person's post, a mod should PM or give a warning/infraction to the poster. Don't lock down threads. We aren't a bunch of kids driving Hondas here showing off what ITGs we are.

Jason.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:15 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
I thought we got away from that BS when this place was started!
Jason.

Jay, you are correct we did get away from that BS, unfortunately the guy who started this forum and was the moderator is not here anymore.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:27 pm

I don't see how this is all that serious. I mean, a thread about wagons is a thread about wagons. Just re-open it. Some people have already said they've learned from it, and I personally thought it was pretty cool to see the inner workings of one, and what all it really takes to do the work. It was interesting.

Meh. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:05 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Jay, you are correct we did get away from that BS, unfortunately the guy who started this forum and was the moderator is not here anymore.

Tom C.

he is still here, last logon 2 weeks ago...... 93wgn
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:07 pm

brokecello 51 wrote:

Nick, this is enough. Really. I deleted your post. Very crude. I guess your goal is to really make me mad, well...you did it.

well ,.
I posted an idea about a poll,. to see where public opinion lies regarding the cannibalization of the wb4 car,
i posted an idea for a poll on whether people wanted to see this sort of thing again,.
i also added a question on a poll about moderators locking their own threads,.
This entire forum was created to get away from the ISSF super moderators,.
Looks like things are becoming that way here now,.
There were no swear words in my post,. no derogatory language,. yet Brokecello 51 deleted my post, made a comment, then locked the thread,.
I,m then informed that my post is crude,.why? because it dealt directly with some issues that not just myself, but others have stated they have are uncomfortable with,.
The beauty of this forum was that it was never moderated to any extenet,.
i guess that because there has never been a disagreement between anyone and a moderator,.
If this seems familiar,. well it is,.now we have a disagreement,. and the moderator steps into to govern the thread, in a most biased fashion,.
seems like the other forum behaviour to me,.
this post first posted tuesday sept 07 @ 954pm,. we shall see if it gets deleted or not,.

i think its time for a change of moderators,. the ones we have are already sliding down the slippery 51 slope,.moderating is one thing, control and suppression are another,.you don't like what i have to say?? so delete the post??
yuh,. here we are again,.

oh,. and i want to be a moderator,. so we have a level playing field, so when someon says or does something i don't like or posts a picture i don't like or starts a thread i don't like or generally pisses me off., i want to be able to delete their post,. have the last word, then lock the htread,. fair enough??
sound familiar?
after an abuse of power, its Time to change moderators methinks,.i think there are waay too many of them as it is,.
can we have a list of ALL the moderators on this forum, along with their respective levels of moderating capabilities?

Nick
i am a moderator on another forum,. and i,ve never done such things in the last 10 yrs,.
weak minded men abuse their powers,.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
can we have a list of ALL the moderators on this forum, along with their respective levels of moderating capabilities?

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/forum.htm

mods are listed next to their respective topics.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Moved to Gen Discussion
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 am

No, here we do NOT go again.

Paul would be a dink for the pure amusement of seeing how mad people would get when he'd screw over them for NO reason. The threads here recently were MODERATED because those with the authority to do so, did so with actual purpose.

You may not like the purpose and you may not agree with their intentions - heck, you may not agree with their use of moerating power, but for crying out loud people, it is NOT the same crap that we came here to avoid while having a mostly peaceful coexistence.

Again, this is NOT "more of the same", And I too would volunteer to mod for awhile if a current mod ever felt like it wasn't for him, or wanted a break.

Mike and Chris aren't perfect mods - but until a bunch of us go start another wagon forum ONLY to avoid their crappy psychotic modding - I think it's pretty low to compare them to Paul.

Peace,

John
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 am

Bewber wrote:

Mike and Chris aren't perfect mods - but until a bunch of us go start another wagon forum ONLY to avoid their crappy psychotic modding - I think it's pretty low to compare them to Paul.

Peace,

John
can we compare you to Big kahuna??

Nick
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:31 am

Let me be clear, again.

Whether I agree with Mike and Chris's modding decisions isn't relevant. My point is that neither of them made their decisions with malace - which is why this forum was started.

Call me whatever ya want and compare me to whoever you want dude. I really don't give a rip.

But FWIW, BK is the FIRST person to say that Paul is a crappy mod - so I'm not sure what your point was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I post another thread to be locked?   Can I post another thread to be locked? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I post another thread to be locked?
Page 1 of 1