GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FREE STUFF!

Go down 
+2
BigBlackBeaSSt
GN1220
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GN1220

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:27 pm

I have a bunch of wagon parts that I have not been able to sell and at this point I just want my attic clean. I have a box of misc. stuff: climate control unit, ins. cluster, nice tan dash pad, a couple tan door panels, cluster surround, stainless trim, etc. Honestly don't even remember what all is up there but I can check. Anyway, if someone would like this stuff please come get. It's free, no hidden charges, no shipping costs, just free. I can't bring myself to throw it away but I'm getting to that point. I just have too much clutter in the attic.

All parts are from a white/ tan 1993 Roadmaster wagon. Please recycle this stuff, use it, put it on e-bay and make a killing, do something, just get it out of my way.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:43 pm

I would make use of the trim..........
Back to top Go down

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Could the RMW climate control be put into a Caprice? I like the way it looks much better...
Back to top Go down
GN1220

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 am

Come get the trim but you have to take EVERYTHING. I just want it all gone.

And I don't think the climate control will fit a Caprice.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 am

I'de take 2nd dibs on the climate control(yes, it will swap into a 91-3 caprice) if you're willing to ship anything, prepaid of course ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 am

GN1220 wrote:
Come get the trim but you have to take EVERYTHING. I just want it all gone.

Sorry man, but no way to come and get it..................
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Could the RMW climate control be put into a Caprice? I like the way it looks much better...

Yes, but it is a big pain in the a**. You need the RMW dash harness, among other things.
Back to top Go down

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Hmmm... pain in the ass I am not fond of. CC to 93wgn. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Hmmm... pain in the ass I am not fond of. CC to 93wgn. Smile

It crossed my mind to try it, but after seeing what the size of the dash harness looked like in those WB4 part out pics, I decided not to.
Back to top Go down

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah. It sure does look cooler though.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Yeah. It sure does look cooler though.

It really does. One of the things I miss about my RMW.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:35 pm

try having an attic, basement, an other peoples places full of Buick parts Shocked Very Happy I need a odometer for my wagon. wonder if it's the same ??
Back to top Go down
GN1220

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:59 pm

I think the clusters are the same but the colors are different. I think the CC has orange numbers?

This stainless I have is dent free and good looking except for one thing, the previous owner decided the best way to get the rubber strips to stay on would be to use sheetrock screws. He screwed all of the rubber to the trim with 2" long screws; through the trim and into the doors and quarters. I replaced it all because I like the look of the rubber delete. But, this trim would be perfect for someone that planned to put the rubber back on as it would hide the holes. Btw, there is just two holes in each piece, one at each end.

I guess I would be willing to ship this stuff but you guys have to cover the package and shipping cost. I have some bubble wrap and can get some boxes from work and if your item will fit, I'll just use the stuff I can get for free. But if I have to buy a box that cost will be passed to you. On the bright side, the parts would be free. I really wish someone would come load it all up and take it away but if I can save it one item at a time, so be it. I'll try to dig it out and take some pics so you guys can see what all is there since I don't even remember what all I have. It's nothing like the stuff from Fred's move, just some stuff I've accumulated over the years, but things I realize I'll probably never need. Until I give it all away!
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:07 pm

I was goin to just rob the trip odometer and the odometer
Back to top Go down
GN1220

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:23 pm

If you want to pay the shipping I can send it to you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:26 am

I also would be interested in the cluster along with the climate control... Also need a pair of lenses for the rear door courtesy lights... Wink

Dan, I may have a parts OCC cluster laying around... Your near Chester aren't you? Is your cluster working with the exception of the odometers? I believe that is a common problem on both the RM & OCC clusters... Saw a fixit thread on the other forum sometime ago...
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
Grumpy

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 am

GN1220 wrote:
If you want to pay the shipping I can send it to you. Very Happy

I think I could swing that Cool
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:53 am

93wgn wrote:

Dan, I may have a parts OCC cluster laying around... Your near Chester aren't you? Is your cluster working with the exception of the odometers? I believe that is a common problem on both the RM & OCC clusters... Saw a fixit thread on the other forum sometime ago...

Chester, NH ?? Ya my cluster is fine its just the odometers. What forum did they have the fix for them ??

thanks
Back to top Go down
GN1220

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 am

Dan, let me know if you work something out with 93wgn, if not the cluster is yours just give me your shipping address so I can get a price.

93wgn, if you do work something out with Dan the cluster, climate control, and the lights are yours. Just give me your shipping info.

When you guys get a deal worked out let me know and I'll get the ball rolling on my end.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:16 am

lets see if he has the cluster... I thought I was getting away from this kinda stuff. BUT NOOOOO Laughing
Back to top Go down
GN1220

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:11 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:

If you want to pay shipping I could box it up for you. Or trade everything I have for that Black WB4 if it isn't rusty. I'll cover the shipping too!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:41 pm

the OCC and RMW cluster guts are the same only the faceplate and dials are different. you can use one to fix the other.

curious to hear what other stuff lurks about.....
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:05 am

Sprocket wrote:
the OCC and RMW cluster guts are the same only the faceplate and dials are different. you can use one to fix the other.

Great !! Thats what I was hoping to do.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:13 am

GN1220 wrote:
BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:

If you want to pay shipping I could box it up for you. Or trade everything I have for that Black WB4 if it isn't rusty. I'll cover the shipping too!

If it is fairly straight I will take you up on the trim offer....... Not word on the owner of the wagon....
Back to top Go down
GN1220

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:48 pm

It is super straight but.....it has a hole in each end where the po screwed the rubber trim to the stainless. Actually through the stainless into the doors, quarters and gate. But if you plan to use the rubber it would hide the hole in each end and be great. I got rid of the rubber so I didn't wan't to look at the holes. But, as I said, the rubber totally hides the screw holes. Lmk, Mike
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 pm

I appreciate it Mike, but no good with holes....

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FREE STUFF! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE STUFF!   FREE STUFF! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE STUFF!
Page 1 of 1