GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LOWIDER

'94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Empty
PostSubject: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Need left & right plastic lenses that go into the grab handles in the rear compartment for lights...

Can these be had new ?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:37 pm

LOWIDER wrote:
Need left & right plastic lenses that go into the grab handles in the rear compartment for lights...

Can these be had new ?

Nope no one makes them anymore..... Sad

95% of junkyard wagons are missing them too. the other 5% I find and have got them for my own wagons. I'm still missing a set myself
Back to top Go down
LOWIDER

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:05 am

Hey Sprocket,

I found the lenses........I had to buy the whole car to get them. When I looked at the car, they were missing also, but I bought the car because I needed some other parts, after I started going through the car I found them in the glove compartment, perfect condition, even the plastic tabs.......would you believe !!

I would like to sell the whole car.....if you know someone '94 Chevy Caprice wagon, Blue exterior, gray fabric interior. It has roll up windows instead of power. LT1 engine not running, I think it has a fuel problem, haven't checked it out yet.......

I'm only going to take a few things off of it that I need, it could be a good car to build up also.....soon as I find out more about it , I will list it for the guys on the forum. I can't hold on to it for too long, space limited.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:26 am

So that's a 1A2 wagon, right? (crank windows?)
Back to top Go down
LOWIDER

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Stingroo,

I'm new to this wagon stuff.........it has crank windows, regular radio, no wood on sides, no power door locks, actually no option stuff........if that makes it a 1A2 wagon, I guess that is what it is.......I would like to sell the whole car, if you know anybody.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Look on the passenger side tailgate jam-- next to the tail light-- for a white sticker. One of the codes should be 1A2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:19 pm

1A2's are police package wagons. Rather uncommon - possibly even rare.
Back to top Go down
LOWIDER

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:40 pm

As far as I know the previous owner told me it was from Alaska, it's got a pretty nice body on it with only minimal rust. It would be a shame to scrap it when there are so many parts the guys in the forum could use.

I will check out the code as you say....pass side tailgate jam

Thanks! LOWIDER
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Stingroo wrote:
1A2's are police package wagons. Rather uncommon - possibly even rare.

Naa, probably not a 1A2, but not having seen the ID tag, who knows. Most likely just a very base wagon. Someone on here just bought a '95 like that, hubcaps, crank windows, full bench seat.
Back to top Go down
LOWIDER

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:06 am

Am going to check the codes today...

Thanks !

LOWIDER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses   '94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'94 Caprice Wagon rear compartment plastic lenses
Page 1 of 1