GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This bracket to remove the A/C

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WagonLover

WagonLover

This bracket to remove the A/C Empty
PostSubject: This bracket to remove the A/C   This bracket to remove the A/C Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:17 pm

34224 on advance website its says it does not fit a 92 buick RMW.. nor a caprice LO5 motors.. now if you go to the dorman website it says it fits a 92 fleetwood.. with the same motor.. am i missing something here?.. is there something diffrent about this on the fleetwoods?..
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover

PostSubject: Re: This bracket to remove the A/C   This bracket to remove the A/C Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Slightly, from my limited experience. The alternator I got for my car from a friend came from a Brougham with an LO5, and I had to rotate it slightly from where the stock one sat. Maybe the AC has some similar idiosyncrasy.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: This bracket to remove the A/C   This bracket to remove the A/C Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:13 pm

WagonLover wrote:
34224 on advance website its says it does not fit a 92 buick RMW.. nor a caprice LO5 motors.. now if you go to the dorman website it says it fits a 92 fleetwood.. with the same motor.. am i missing something here?.. is there something diffrent about this on the fleetwoods?..

will it fit on a 91 or 93 per the website? There is no difference in the mounting of stuff on our mottors l03 or l05 from 91-93 so far as I know.....

I've had their site say a part won't fit my OCC but will the same year caprice and it works just fine..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This bracket to remove the A/C   This bracket to remove the A/C Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This bracket to remove the A/C
Page 1 of 1