GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

,cornerlamp and bracket, fender

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

,cornerlamp and bracket, fender Empty
PostSubject: ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender   ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:28 am

In need of the drivers headlight corner light bracket thing that holds them on a white 96 drivers fender ty
mike
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender   ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:50 am

I have a bracket, do you need the headlight and/or marker? The bracket is $30 shipped. Including the headlight it is $75, including marker $95.
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender   ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:02 am

I believe the headlight is ok. A small trailer got away from a fellow cleaning up debres from the ice storm. It busted the side marker and broke the bracket that hold the headlight in. Also in need of a fender but I'll worry about that later on.
thanks
mike
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender   ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:49 pm

I have the side marker too, do you need one with two bulbs or only one. The total would be $50 shipped. If you are interested, I accept paypal "to friends and family" at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address separately.
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender   ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:17 pm

i have all those parts and more ..parting out 3 wagons in california... buicknutt@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender   ,cornerlamp and bracket, fender Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

,cornerlamp and bracket, fender
Page 1 of 1