GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

jumping ship or coming home again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

jumping ship or coming home again? Empty
PostSubject: jumping ship or coming home again?   jumping ship or coming home again? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi gang . Pat's been on my case to cross the floor so here I am. I'm glad to be here, though. I was pretty quiet next door so most may not know much about me. My first wagon was an '88 Celebrity Eurosport. We parted with it when the strut towers rotted out. I missed having a wagon so much that I went looking and found a '91 L03 Caprice. Five years later I traded way up to my current ride. A '95 Cappy. I've had this one for a year now and the honeymoon continues!!!
BTW my friends call me Yvan
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: jumping ship or coming home again?   jumping ship or coming home again? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Bonjour and bienvenue home!

Yvan is also a malibu man. he forgets to mention that he bought his first caprice wagon the same week that I bought my first RMW.....but I still have my first RMW!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: jumping ship or coming home again?   jumping ship or coming home again? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Welcome aboard! We won't hold the fact that you know Pat against you. Razz

Let's see some pics of the wagon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jumping ship or coming home again?   jumping ship or coming home again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jumping ship or coming home again?
Page 1 of 1