GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update on the "regular roof" Caprice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TylerW

Update on the "regular roof" Caprice Empty
PostSubject: Update on the "regular roof" Caprice   Update on the "regular roof" Caprice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 pm

I think I found a good low-mileage transmission for the '94, so with any luck she'll actually be a driver soon.

I made a short video of coaxing it to life and then moving it to a different parking spot in the yard if anyone would like to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G_zzG-4z0
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

Update on the "regular roof" Caprice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on the "regular roof" Caprice   Update on the "regular roof" Caprice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 am

Looks good. My 94 gave me a hard time starting when I got it. Turned out to be the rubber hose on the PCV valve rotted completly through and it was sucking a ton of air. Replaced that with a spark plug boot and she ran fine. Gotta love spark plug boots! How old is the gas in it? My old lesabre refused to idle on the tank of 4 year old gas that was in it, I had to crank the idle up until I ran enough of that crap out to refill it.
Back to top Go down

Update on the "regular roof" Caprice
Page 1 of 1