GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

center console lid embroidery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
impalassdude

impalassdude

center console lid embroidery Empty
PostSubject: center console lid embroidery   center console lid embroidery Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 am

ok i am posting this for a friend that does not get on here alot.he has this deal he is passing on to the forum members on a embroidered console lid with exchange of your old one or he will sell you just the material in your choice of stock grey or charcoal grey(looks more black).and you can have your lid wrapped yourself.
if you want it ready to go like this...
center console lid embroidery Lidpic1
price is $100 shipped plus your old lid.
the 2 colors is as seen here.if you want the materal with the embroidered deer/cross flag with ss it will be only $60 shipped and you can wrap it yourself
center console lid embroidery Lidpic2
some stitching examples
center console lid embroidery IMAG0033
green/grey
center console lid embroidery Imagejpeg_2_8
center console lid embroidery Imagejpeg_2_9
the color of the deer can be changed also at no charge.the SS can be left off also if requested.at this point this is the only items he is doing.you can call him or leave a message for a quicker reply to any questions at 561-373-3489 ivan.the turn around for the complete lid is less than a week.these are for the stock impala console lid.
Back to top Go down
http://SoFASST.com
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: center console lid embroidery   center console lid embroidery Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Wow man, those look nice...wasn't really diggin the first one (I've thought that combination of logos on black in the SS's has been played-out for a while), but after I saw different color variations, I'm impressed! They'd probably look better on the console than on floor mats anyways...
Back to top Go down
impalassdude

impalassdude

PostSubject: Re: center console lid embroidery   center console lid embroidery Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:58 am

here is some new pics,
1st on is mine in my caprice wagon but did it on the roadmaster concole lid.
center console lid embroidery IMAG0033-1
some choices of thread colors.
center console lid embroidery IMAG0024
center console lid embroidery IMAG0027
center console lid embroidery IMAG0025
can do ANY color thread choice.
sorry for the bad pics.can send better ones if you email me.i dont get on here much.
Back to top Go down
http://SoFASST.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: center console lid embroidery   center console lid embroidery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

center console lid embroidery
Page 1 of 1