GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sherlock9c1

94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Empty
PostSubject: 94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me   94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 am

Was in junkyard yesterday. Very clean car. 101k. No tow pack. Gray limited interior ('91-94 thick seats). Driver's seat, driver's door panel and airbag shot; eveything else in good shape. PM me if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me   94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:53 am

I'm looking for the Climate control head as well as the related pieces of ductwork and sensors. No idea how bad it is to pull those. If its a pain in the rear don't bother.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: 94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me   94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

I want it all, I'd like to change out the wagon's beige int. to grey, but I'm broke. Another day, another time.

Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: 94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me   94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:18 am

Cadet57 - if you are looking to do a conversion,
1. Don't bother, it's a pain in the butt and you get little reward. I say this owning both a Caprice and a Roadmaster. Yes, it's a lot of work and you need inputs from the RM PCM.
2. If it's for your 93, you'll need a '91-93 RM setup as the dashboard geometry is completely different.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me   94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah its for the swap. I've heard mixed things on it. But you're not the first to tell me its not worth it. It's probably for the best to pass. I'm not the best with electrical crap and this doesnt seem very plug and play. I'll just have to make sure my next wagon has it, which means I need an OCC or RM Razz
Back to top Go down
rkmdogs

rkmdogs

PostSubject: Re: 94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me   94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Does it have the center fold-down console with the split lid to fit
a Caprice 60/40 seat arrangement?
I am looking for a decent one in gray cloth preferred, but will
consider all finds..
Send me an e-mail: rkmdogs@tampabay.rr.com
Thanks
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: 94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me   94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm

I doubt if this car is still there, and it'll be awhile before I can even get out there to check. I'll keep my eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me   94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

94 RM white sedan gray int in local JY if you need parts PM me
Page 1 of 1