GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Picked up another wagon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silverfox103
silverfox103

Picked up another wagon! Empty
PostSubject: Picked up another wagon!   Picked up another wagon! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Saw this wagon on Craiglist, guy was selling it whole or parts. Got my curiosity. Called the guy said water pump was leaking so while replacing it decided to put a new OPTI in, he was over his head. Would not start after that.

The body on my Florida blue wagon is an A-, the body on this white wagon is a solid B+. The outside is all but perfect Some surface rust on the underneath but not bad at all, and I am fussy about that. So all I have to do is straighten out the OPTI problem and give it a good cleaning. Also there is new exhaust and brakes with a new water pump.

All this for, have a seat, $400 (plus $75 to deliver). It has a blue interior, which is the same as my other wagon and I have tons of parts. Couldn't be happier.

Tom C.

Picked up another wagon! Wagon1Picked up another wagon! Wagon3
Picked up another wagon! Wagon2Picked up another wagon! Wagon4

Last edited by silverfox103 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Picked up another wagon!   Picked up another wagon! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Sweet, nice find! Dibs on the... oh, you weren't offering... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: Picked up another wagon!   Picked up another wagon! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Sweet deal man! I just stumbled across a $800 1993 Roadmaster sedan in my area of Florida myself. If I was living there I would be picking it up for parts or another B body to drive. Just goes to show you there are deals still out there for these cars.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Picked up another wagon!   Picked up another wagon! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:19 pm

Ray

It's easy to spend 3, 4 or 5 thousand on a wagon, but as you know there are plenty under $1000. My blue one in my signature I paid $700. Just needed a real good cleaning and it's from Florida.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: Picked up another wagon!   Picked up another wagon! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Nice find tom! How is it that you get two 94's and I can't even find one?? Pod mirrors and an LT1 FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up another wagon!   Picked up another wagon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picked up another wagon!
Page 1 of 1