GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the Wagon scene

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackfoot

Blackfoot

New to the Wagon scene Empty
PostSubject: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Hello all, Silverfox recommended this site to me, but dont hold that against him in the future, lol.

My name is Scott, 35 father of 4 and married to a Filipina Godess. I live in Findley Lake, NY as far west and almost as far south as you can get in the state. Finding a car over 10 years old around here that isnt so full of cancer is a rare thing. Well I have been searching for something to fith the family in, having a 16 year old son, 15 year old son and a 3 year old daughter and a 20 month old son, our pickins are kinda slim. I dont do truck and dispise minivans with a passion. SUV's are just ignorant with their 5 person seating for such space wasting, gas sucking pigs. I used to own a 95 RMS but my ex ended up with that from the Devorce, only to sell it a few months later. She could have kept the house and everything else, but knew taking my LT1 would hurt me more then the end of the marriage. WENCH!

Pics of the car are in the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:53 am

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 am

Welcome to our little home! Since you live in NY, you're required to attend WagonFest in Waterloo. Watch the boards for news. It's the last Saturday in July.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Blackfoot

Blackfoot

PostSubject: Re: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:50 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
Welcome to our little home! Since you live in NY, you're required to attend WagonFest in Waterloo. Watch the boards for news. It's the last Saturday in July.

Thanks for the Welcome guys.

I will seriously consider it, its only 3 hours away, but we might be in Florida visiting my brother in Cape Coral around that time. She deffinatly isnt show quality at all, I would be a bit emberassed to have her sitting next to some dressed up show cars.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:37 am

I wouldn't worry about your car's condition. There are some beauty queens there but also quite a few daily drivers too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blackfoot

Blackfoot

PostSubject: Re: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:55 am

Cool, July is a good deal away yet, so I might be able to beautify her more by then and I might also have the 86 Caprice Wagon snagged and done up some by then as well.
Back to top Go down
The Stickman

The Stickman

PostSubject: Re: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:21 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:

I thought it was the last Saturday in June?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 pm

The Stickman wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:

I thought it was the last Saturday in June?

Nope, Saturday, July 25. With possible unofficial events on the 24th and 26th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Wagon scene   New to the Wagon scene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Wagon scene
Page 1 of 1