GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Empty
PostSubject: Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!   Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:34 pm

I love my wife. She just sent me this pic. Snapped with with her cell phone on the way to work this morning. Thanks Sweetie! Ha!

Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Roady2011-02-01074144-1
Back to top Go down
WagonLover

WagonLover

PostSubject: Re: Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!   Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm

thats a cool wife then man.. i had a girlfriend who seen my obsession with wagons and she snaped me a picture on her phone and sent it to me.. made my day.. looks like thatguy is proud of his wagon tho..
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover

PostSubject: Re: Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!   Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

lol My girlfriend thinks I'm weird as hell for liking them, but whenever she spots a special Corvette I receive photos (I keep telling her that eventually, there will be one in the house... not sure she believes it fully yet. LOL)
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!   Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:06 pm

My wife hated the wagon when I got it but it's growing on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!   Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Mike you had better marry her again as she is definitely a KEEPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a very lucky man but I think she could do better.
Take Care Friend
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!   Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm

She tells me that too..... ; (
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!   Man it's Rough!   More Texas Roadys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man it's Rough! More Texas Roadys!
Page 1 of 1