GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NewB from Maryland

Go down 
+3
81X11
Krzdimond
LITTLESUZYQ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:10 pm

I am new to this site and wanted to say hello Smile
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:21 pm

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Welcome SUZYQ to the group/madhouse.Have a question ask , know the answer please do tell.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 am

Welcome! Do you have a project/toy?

We love pics here!

If you have questions, ask away.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:20 am

Hey man, welcome aboard! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 am

Hi there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
brokecello
brokecello

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. I found this site in hopes I can find a home for my Father's two well loved wagons. I lost both of my Parents last year around this time. I know absolutely nothing about cars. I just know I want them to go to someone that will love and appreciate them as much as he did. I wish he would have found this site. He would have enjoyed making new friends and talking with all of you. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Where are you located? Someone here may be close and can take a look and help.
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 pm

I am near the University of Maryland.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Cool, I think there are members that are close.

Any info on the wagon(s)?

Have pics?

There is ALWAYS a market for new wagons with this group...... you do know that Crovo is our resident car slut.......
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:57 pm

There is a 92' Chevrolet Caprice and a 91' Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser. Both are Navy Blue with Navy Blue Interiors. He kept them very well maintained. This past year with all of the things I had to take care of they were neglected. They just need some TLC from someone that appreciates them. I don't want them winding up as beat up Taxi Cabs. My Dad will come back and haunt me. I wish I could hold onto them but that is not the case.
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:16 pm

I was hoping the weather would warm up so I could get them cleaned up and pics taken. The winter has just been so cold and crappy here. I am so ready for Spring. If it is nice enough I will try to take some and post them over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your parents. I'm sure there are folks here that would be able to help you with your wagons. I wish I had the extra room and $ for an OCC. Thats my dream wagon.
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Have a good night. Take care and be safe. Thanks to those for your help and sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NewB from Maryland Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewB from Maryland   NewB from Maryland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NewB from Maryland
Page 1 of 1