GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan

Go down 
+6
200OZ
Bewber
81X11
Nick Danger
sherlock9c1
ModernMuscleHead
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Empty
PostSubject: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Hello everyone, just found the site and wanted to stop in and say hello. My name is Lance and I just bought ( yesterday ) a 1994 Caprice Classic Wagon with the LT1. It's got an Impala SS Grill and a nice set of wheels. I've added a few pictures here because if this forum is like any of the others everyone wants to see pics.

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 104_3450
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 104_3449
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 104_3448
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 104_3447
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 104_3446
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 104_3445
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 104_3452
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 104_3451
Back to top Go down
http://www.midmichiganmodernmuslce.com

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:49 pm

WHOA that is a great looking wagon and considering the surroundings a very clean wagon.Welcome
to the best B body wagon forum period.Gonna really like it here Lance and hope you have a sense of humor because its a requirement here.
Take Care and again WELCOME
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks Jim, nice to meet you. My best friend from Kindergarten through about 6th grade was named Jim Gordon so I had to do a double take when I saw the name. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi Lance, sharp wagon!

If I may make a suggestion - take the grill and spraypaint the insides gloss black. Will make your front end really look nice. I did this to my tan Caprice's front grill.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Pretty wagon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 am

Very sharp! You will love that car. Keep the pics coming!

Nice Bird and GP in the garage too!

- Mike
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:58 am

Nice wagon.

Where in MI are ya?

I'm in beautiful, sunny Flint!
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:59 am

I'm just outside of Flint............... Thanks Mike I sold the GTP yesterday that's what the Wagon is replacing. The Trans Am is my real toy. It's a 1995 Vert with White Leather interior. Pretty rare since GM only put the white leather in Convertibles, you could get it with Red, Blue, Green, White , or Purple exterior and they only built 505 total for the U.S. and Canada with white leather in 1995. Now my DD and my toy bot are LT1 powered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:39 am

WHITE LEATHER!

That's the best interior EVER. I salute you, sir. Nice wagon too. Smile It looks familiar, sort of... wonder where I've seen that car.

Welcome to the forums. Smile Good group of people here.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 am

I sold my 2002 Firebird last year, and miss it.

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan RaceWeekend025
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Firebirdupdate3012

No white leather though!

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Firebirdupdate3006
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Bandit009

My wife's current daily driver is an '01 Grand Prix GT Nascar Edition. I miss Pontiac!
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan CleanGP025
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan CleanGP033

-Mike

Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 am

Good taste in cars man. Here is my Trans Am, yeah it's hard to keep clean Laughing

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 102_1161
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 100_0998
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:51 am

Oh man that is gorgeous though. I want that in the worst way.... Mmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 am

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 102_1229
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 102_1249
1st time Wagon owner from Michigan 102_1151
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 am

That's a gorgeous car!!!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:47 am

Cool that you're close. MI has a pretty decent B-bpdy posse, but we're scatterd pretty good between Kazoo, Detroit-ish, and us up here. Either way, hopefully we can hook up at Back to the Bricks, if not before.

That looks like a wagon I've seen a bunch of times just N of Davison on M15. The dude had stickers on the back glass about being a pilot.

If you don't mind, where outside of Flint are you? I'm not in FLINT Flint, just outside to the SW as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:44 am

Hey Mike after the urge for the OCC I bet that another urge for another Firebird is gnawing at you
about now.
Lance I personally would never own a white on white Firebird convertible but I have to say that
yours is AWESOME.You and Texas Mike have a lot to talk about.
Welcome Again
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 am

My 69 LeMans convertible had white interior, and it was a bear to keep clean, but at least it didn't sizzle your legs in shorts after being parked in the sun like a dark color would.

And while I miss my Firebird, it was just too small for me. I'm a big guy and looked a little silly in it. I don't think I want anything smaller than my Cutlass. The last year I had the Bird I'd given it to my Mom to drive...tried to keep it in the family, but she felt a little silly in it being a 62-year-old grandmother, so when gas went nuts I sold the Bird, got that Grand Prix, and gave Mom my wife's old '03 Suburban, since she hardly drives and can go a month on a tank in that Burb.

The Birds sure are pretty to look at though!

Toys-Toys!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm in Burton about 2 miles from Grand Blanc and about 2 miles from Davison. My car club usually has a pretty big presence at Back to the Bricks. We do a lot during the rolling cruise. Last year on Wednesday we were set up with our banners and tents down at the Grand Mall and then on Thursday we were the feature car club at RollHaven. We're supposed to be back there again this year. I'm also the lead vocalist in a band and there is a chance we might be playing a night or two during the rolling cruise at some of the places right along Saginaw. This Wagon came from Saginaw, no stickers in the rear window. I ran a carfax and I'm the 5th owner according to the report. It was originally sold in Alger Michigan and registered in West Branch. It then was in Franklin Michigan and then finally Saginaw Michigan. It's really really clean for a Michigan Car so it must have been well taken car of.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 pm

I see you made it over here, you'll like it. The FISHING is much better over here. Wink Nice looking wagon.

Mike
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:31 pm

I made a post earlier and it didn't take????? weird. Welcome aboard matey.

Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Welcome to the addiction, um, affliction.....no, uh, group, yea, group, that are wagon freaks.
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Funny that you say that because I'm going Tuesday to pick up another Laughing This one is nicer yet even though it has about 40,000 more miles on it. It's a 95 with the required mods of Impala SS Grill, Impala SS 17" wheels, has a hypertech programmer that goes with it and it's got the side trim removed and the rear bumper exchanged for a rear roll pan. I'll get pics up as soon as I get it home. I've had my first one for less than a week and I love it. Rides great, makes good power for something so heavy, fits my whole family including my puppies and it gets looks and thumbs up every time I'm out in it.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Careful there buddy or your driveway might start to look like mine.......I started with just one too, had it about a month then got another and another, wow they were so cheap and plentiful before C4C.

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Signew

Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:21 pm

C4C was a horrible deal for anyone that loves these cars or the Sedans for that matter. They scrapped way to many of them and the saddest part for us is that they were all crushed so we can't even get the parts.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Any friend of Mike's is a friend of mine!! Welcome. Nice clean looking wagon. I love the wheels!!
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Welcome to the madness
Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st time Wagon owner from Michigan   1st time Wagon owner from Michigan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st time Wagon owner from Michigan
Page 1 of 1