GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Empty
PostSubject: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Well, are ya?

There's an ebay item there that the guy won't ship, so I'm wondering if one of you is close enough - you could nab it and over the course of the next couple years - we could align the appropriate handoffs to get it to me here in MI.

Thanks,
John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Jeffracer is probably the closest, since he's in Tampa. It's a few hours from me.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Ok. I'll let it go then. I was just wondering if it was next door to you or Jon, or whatever. I'm sure I can find a human torso to flame up closer to home anyway.

Thanks kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 pm

What size and sex you need as I can mail it to ya.Pretty costly depending on freshness and
weight.Let me know!
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
jeffracer

jeffracer

PostSubject: Re: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 am

I'm about 20 minutes from Wesley Chapel, I can get it for you. Just let me know details if you win the auction.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

jeffracer wrote:
I'm about 20 minutes from Wesley Chapel, I can get it for you. Just let me know details if you win the auction.
If its not too ripe,. i can get it home on the plane,.IF, someone brings it to daytona,.

nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Hey John I forgot to ask you if its okay if the torso has a few tattoos?Let me know I have them
both ways but the ones without are cheaper.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Its kind of ironic as one of them has tattooed flames!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Tattoos are trashy and tattoos of flames are even worse.

Post pics please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?   Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida peeps - anyone near Wesley Chapel, Florida?
Page 1 of 1