GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigWagon

BigWagon

Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Empty
PostSubject: Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!   Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Does anybody know of a good source for interior parts for a 1994 Chevy Caprice Wagon? I am missing one of the plastic caps that covers the screw on my front passenger side pull strap (what you grab to pull the door closed). I also have a broken light cover for one of the rear interior lights next to the tailgate. I cannot seem to locate either of these parts. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!   Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 pm

I bought the cap from the dealer about 4 years ago. Might not be available now though.

Tom C.

Last edited by silverfox103 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!   Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Thanks, Tom. I usually try to avoid dealers but will do whatever I need to do to find the parts.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!   Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I have some parts. Will send you a PM......
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!   Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Thanks, Tim.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!   Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 pm

I know I have a right side cargo lens. I just packed my parts for the Daytona Show, and can not get to a lot of stuff.

It would be nice to know the color of your interior. If you use SEM paint, you should be able to match your interior color on parts of other colors. Changing colors allows you to get parts from other cars. You are limited to 94-96 front door panels from any caprice/caprice wagon. The rears from any 91-93 wagon and 94-96 caprice wagon will fit.
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!   Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:31 pm

My interior is tan (medium beige).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!   Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light Cover and Door Pull Strap Cap Missing!
Page 1 of 1