GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new from the middle of Canada

Go down 
+6
brokecello
81X11
BigBlackBeaSSt
jasonlachapelle
jayoldschool
chevy man
10 posters
AuthorMessage
chevy man

chevy man

new from the middle of Canada Empty
PostSubject: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi from Manitoba where the weather is COOOOOOOLD and the women are hot. Just joined the forum and am the owner of 4 wagons. Yeah i'm that stupid. 92 Roadmaster and a 91 Caprice probably gonna be parts cars. A 92 Caprice i've had for a year and a 92 OCC i just imported from California. Probably the only one in Canada. Oh I also have a 96 DCM Impala SS and a 93 Caprice. I will be posting in the future. Nice to find the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Hardly stupid just enthusiastic.Welcome to the circus and I will debate the hot women comment.
4 wagons around here is called a good start.I am only up to 2 but I am a slow starter.
You wiil be fine
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

You are going to fit in nicely. Welcome to the madness!

Jason.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:55 pm

chevy man wrote:
Manitoba where [...] the women are hot.

Meh.
Welcome. I'm heading back out there for a few weeks in the very near future. I'll be taking the 94 RMW.

Last edited by jasonlachapelle on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Hello up there!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chevy man

chevy man

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 am

sounds like a wild wacky bunch so far. A good thing. Don't want to feel alone for having wagon fever.Got to admit I caught it a long time ago. In the past I owner a 64 Biuck sportwagon and a 56 Pontiac 4 dr wagon. US model which was way different than the Pontiacs they sold in Canada
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 am

Welcome! That's some collection! Post pics when you can and stay warm up there!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 am

PICS! Smile Welcome indeed!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 am

Welcome, Hoser!
Back to top Go down
chevy man

chevy man

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 am

nice to be here ya'll
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:08 am

I lived in st vital for 4 yrs,.Winterpeg.

Nick
Back to top Go down
chevy man

chevy man

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 am

and you moved away because??????????????????????It's paradise here. Seven months of winter, one month of flooding, three months of mosquitoes and one really great month
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:15 am

chevy man wrote:
and you moved away because??????????????????????It's paradise here. Seven months of winter, one month of flooding, three months of mosquitoes and one really great month

Do you take the one nice month off and just sit in the sunshine?? I would.
Back to top Go down
chevy man

chevy man

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 am

Nah. That's when we do our car shows.Good news no hurricanes and almost no tornados. We Canucks are a tough bunch. Manitobans the toughest of ther bunch
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 am

chevy man wrote:
Nah. That's when we do our car shows.Good news no hurricanes and almost no tornados. We Canucks are a tough bunch. Manitobans the toughest of ther bunch

Closest I've been is International Falls Mn. It was COLD in late June.

You folks are tough, I have no doubt!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
chevy man

chevy man

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 am

Junes not cold. Nice summer breezes, temperatures in the 70-80's really pleasant except for the mosquitoes. It's made it to 105 in July here but not often thank god for that
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:30 am

Welcome aboard and yeah 4 wagons and a couple of sedans is a good start. I just recently went DOWN to 4 wagons, lol.

Pics when the snow melts and you can see your cars again. I had to turn on my AC yesterday Sad Last year I made it to the middle of April for that.

Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Welcome to the forum. I am also new here, but have appreciated the group of incredibly knowledgeable and supportive folks here. I look forward to your future posts and images of your wagons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new from the middle of Canada   new from the middle of Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new from the middle of Canada
Page 1 of 1