GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Painting the undercarraige

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert 96

Painting the undercarraige Empty
PostSubject: Painting the undercarraige   Painting the undercarraige Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:17 am

I know I asked this before but what colors should I use to paint the different parts of the undercarraige to be as stock as possible. Frank told me once a couple of years ago but I lost the info. and I now have a lift and a buddy willing to help. I have been away from the group for a while because of different issues but I am back to my old habits again! Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Painting the undercarraige   Painting the undercarraige Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:34 am

Where ya been Robert? Glad you're still in the game.

Tom

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painting the undercarraige   Painting the undercarraige Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:16 am

Can I borrow your lift and your buddy?
LOL
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Robert 96

PostSubject: Painting the undercarraige   Painting the undercarraige Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:56 am

Hello Silverfox, lots of health issues and crashing computers etc. etc. Glad to be back on the wagon trail. I am lucky to have a good friend and a lift. Lots of dirty work ahead. I looked at Brokecello's pics and I think I'll use that as a guide, although I doubt mine will turn out that perfect. Chris does great work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Painting the undercarraige   Painting the undercarraige Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 am

Yes he does and all of his work was done wothout a lift.Just a jack and a bunch of jackstands.
Glad your health has improved Robert and happy you still have the ambitious wagon plans
too.
Welcome Back
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the undercarraige   Painting the undercarraige Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the undercarraige
Page 1 of 1