GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ordered my new wheels!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
draggingframe

draggingframe

Ordered my new wheels! Empty
PostSubject: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:41 am

They are back ordered right now, and will be here in 6 weeks. Once they get delivered to the shop, they get 245/40/20's mounted, and balanced. They are 20x8.5" all around.

Ordered my new wheels! Ion_625_Black_002
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 am

Oh dammmmmmn those are HOT.

What brand are they and where'd they come from?
Back to top Go down
draggingframe

draggingframe

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:36 pm

Thanks man, I love them! They are Ion 625's. They come in black, grey, and chrome. I ordered them locally at Dave Evans Tire since I've been going there for years, and he always gives me deals. I originally went to price Boss 338's, and had no intentions of buying them yet, but once I seen the machined face over black I caved.

I had him price these, and when he called they were running an anniversary special, and he dropped $400 off the package price, and gave me free labor, valve stems, and lugs. We also matched up a tire that's only .1" shorter than original specs so I had to buy them on the spot haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah man. That's awesome. I really really like those.

So the important question:

How much did those bad boys set you back?
Back to top Go down
draggingframe

draggingframe

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:06 pm

After everything right at $1,400. About the same price as online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:07 pm

That's really not all that bad for those. Sexy beasts I dare say. Good deal. Smile
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 am

I was looking at those for my 73 cutlass, they are saweeeeet.
Back to top Go down
draggingframe

draggingframe

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Yeah they are amazing.. I just hate waiting for them. Soon though! Now I just need to quit being lazy, finish some body work, and paint the wagon so it will be ready for shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Hope you get what you ordered Justin.I was pricing a set just like yours online and the guy said that they dont even make any 5x5 lug pattern wheels in that style.Best of luck to you
because they sure look good.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordered my new wheels!   Ordered my new wheels! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ordered my new wheels!
Page 1 of 1