GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Empty
PostSubject: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:41 pm

http://www.texpic.net/2009/20090625_ctc_pano_map/

This is SO cool. This place rivals John's.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Thanks Mike, I agree with you that is cool.

How hard is that to do for a virtual tour of my business on my website,anyone??
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Seems like that would not be too hard. I know a lot of realtors set those up to show off homes for sale. When we were house hunting three years ago I looked at a lot of those.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:11 pm

When you looked at that, once it fully loaded, did you expand it to the full screen view? I've got a large monitor and that is SO cool to do that. You can see all the details of the cars really well.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Yes I did Mike,and just showed my wife,

Her Dad wopuld spend hours on that site.

I can't get over all the Rivs in that buick section.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Yep that's a LOT of boat-tails!

I'm going to Dallas Friday for my sister-in-laws wedding reception Saturday night...she and my new brother-in-law flew to Aruba and got married, and we're having a party now that they got back.

I SURE wish CTC was open on the weekends!! I'll be close Saturday...would love to go out there. It's hard to get up there during the week.

Oh well, sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:34 pm

If you don't mind, post any flatnose vans you come across,preferrably,who am I kidding,definitely in running condition.

I was about 14 when they were popular. I still have a passion for one.

I also meant to ask you about the T Bucket you posted for sale at the car show. Blue,white seat. Any info would be appreciated.

Lorne.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:26 am

Any preference on flatnose vans? Care to narrow that down?

The T-Bucket is at the meet a lot. I'll be in Dallas this weekend but will go to the meet the following weekend and get you info if he's there.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:34 am

Old like the ones in the junkyard Mike.

Econolines,old chevs,ones where you sit ahead of the front wheels.

Sorry for not being specific,I guess I don't consider any van with a front hood a flatnose. Sad
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:54 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 am

Wow dude awesome Van.Brings back some very dirty but great memories.Lost something in
the back of a old telephone company van.My best friend in 9th grade got it as a birthday
gift and he went all out and we customized it inside but left the outside alone.We could park
it anywhere and get in the back with the girls and party hardy.I swear I still have the scars
on my knees from the carpet in the back of that van and those scars are BEAUTIFUL!
Sweet Memories Mike
Thanks
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 am

Morning Lorne whats happening?Although the early ford falcon vans were great my favorite
vans were the Fords that were made from I think 69 thru 77.These were the first that you
could buy with the 302 V-8s with automatics and AC.Those were the best looking to me and
my little brother had one that we made up to look like a 4WD.Used a bunch of those coil
spring spacers up front and 4" blocks in the back.The front wheels stuck out at the top and
looked like something was broke in the front end.Put white wagon wheels on it because that
was the rage then.Had 33/12.50s all the way around and it looked like a 4WD from the side but just looked dum from the front.
Great Memories
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Jim you lived my dream. When I got into cars the van era had all but died.

One guy had one like this,it was all white,and on the rear hard shell tire cover he had AWV,which stood for average white van.

Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Vanchopped

The w was in the shape of a sexy female butt. I found out later there was a band called AWB,that he copied.

His was chopped at least this much,but he had a vista top on the rear. The black 57 nomad was his in the car show I was just at

Seeing all those vans in the junkyard got me thinking Mike wouuld know if there were any still available. There are none here thats for sure.

I Love them.

Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Vanchopped2

Anyone here remember the Denim Machine contest???

Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Vanchopped3

This would be your Brothers look rite?

Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Vanchopped4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX   Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtual Tour of CTC Auto Ranch in Denton TX
Page 1 of 1