GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just stopping in to say hello!

Go down 
+4
DBeaSSt
lornejay1
silverfox103
Wagon Collector
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

Just stopping in to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Sorry - haven't been posting much lately. New job has been eating my lunch, plus I'm blocked from forums at work. Bummer! Oddly enough, the ISSF still comes up.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Hope to see some of you guys this summer at either New York or possibly Detroit!

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Hey Kevin

Been wondering where you have been. At least you have a job to have the forums blocked. That is a good thing. Did you get those seats installed?

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Good to see you post Kevin.

What are these seats Tom speaks of?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

He does exist! Glad you're okay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Good to hear from you Kevin....been lying awake at night trying to figure out how to fund a T-56.....Smile going to have to wait or I get REALLY lucky.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

lornejay1 wrote:

Good to see you post Kevin.

What are these seats Tom speaks of?

I had a set of Caprice wagon seats that I ended up with in a trade. Kevin had been looking for those seats for a long time; so I swapped with him for $. We were both happy.

Tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Welcome back Kevin and to be honest didnt know you were gone.But I am glad that you are
working and you should be too.
Take Care Bud
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Wagon Collector wrote:
Sorry - haven't been posting much lately. New job has been eating my lunch, plus I'm blocked from forums at work. Bummer! Oddly enough, the ISSF still comes up.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Hope to see some of you guys this summer at either New York or possibly Detroit!

Hello! Whatever internet blocker your work has....my work must have bought too. I can get on ISSF there but not here.

Was just talking about you with another wagon buddy this past weekend! Hope to see you around when you have time Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 pm

who is this guy?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Sup dood? Razz
Back to top Go down
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:17 am

silverfox103 wrote:
Hey Kevin

Did you get those seats installed?

Tom C.

Yep, the '95 is all done. Now I need to get the '94 going...

Sprocket wrote:
....been lying awake at night trying to figure out how to fund a T-56.....Smile going to have to wait or I get REALLY lucky.

Yep. I bought mine one piece at a time. I only have one good driveshaft and two T56 cars, so I'm still not even done collecting parts!

phantom 309 wrote:
who is this guy?

Ha! Good one, Nick.

toomanytoyz wrote:
Sup dood? Razz

Sup. I like that new wagon you got. Was looking for a less thirsty ride and those crossed my radar. Then I realized with my 6 mile commute the payback period would be quite long. Anyway, nice looking ride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stopping in to say hello!   Just stopping in to say hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just stopping in to say hello!
Page 1 of 1