GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OZ wheels for sale locally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

OZ wheels for sale locally Empty
PostSubject: OZ wheels for sale locally   OZ wheels for sale locally Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:09 pm

I need to know what the "name" of the OZ wheels and the size you guys have as there is a set for sale locally here. Not sure they will fit as OZ has a BUNCH of different models.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: OZ wheels for sale locally   OZ wheels for sale locally Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:23 pm

18X8 OZ nova st's
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: OZ wheels for sale locally   OZ wheels for sale locally Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Nova ST's

Thanks. That's not what he has. He has Ultrleggera or something like that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OZ wheels for sale locally   OZ wheels for sale locally Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Thats a beautiful rim but I dont think that its made in a 5x5.If its a fairly new model, you can see it at "Tire Rack"site.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: OZ wheels for sale locally   OZ wheels for sale locally Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Oh and Robert this thread is useless without pictures of these OZ rims
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: OZ wheels for sale locally   OZ wheels for sale locally Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I do not have, in my possession, the required visual media available to me as the individual mentioned is currently an acquaintance of my youngest offspring and the information provided has been delivered by a third party.

(I am in the middle of a 1200 word essay in organizational management..... kaintjatell? Very Happy )

I had to "Google" it myself, and there is no outside "lip". Looks like a FWD wheel to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OZ wheels for sale locally   OZ wheels for sale locally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OZ wheels for sale locally
Page 1 of 1