GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 wagon wheels for sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

3 wagon wheels for sale Empty
PostSubject: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 pm

***TAKEN FROM ANOTHER FORUM/EMAIL***

Used with permission

I have the three wheels shown for sale. The were used on '84-'90 Buick and Olds wagons with "5x5" bolt pattern. The first picture is the actual wheels. The second is they way that they can look, if anyone is willing to put work into them, and --it takes a lot of work! They also require special lug nuts-and I don't know where to get them. Chrome ones are "disc", although the steel ones were still available, the last time I checked.
$30 ea as shown-$75 for all three, plus actual packing and shipping. Local pick up would be Lancaster, PA

3 wagon wheels for sale Wagonwheels2
3 wagon wheels for sale Wagonwheels1
Thanks for the reply. I can be contacted directly at this Yahoo email address.

Thank-you !

---ART GRANNELL---
Arthur Grannell pa2art@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 am

I love those. Had them on my Custom Cruiser. I wonder why GM didn't use those on the Roadmasters??? They look so much better than the factory RMW wheels....in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
WagonLover

WagonLover

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:15 pm

aaahhhh if i was closer i would so pick them up!..
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:19 pm

They are in lancaster.......

Email him and see if Y'all can meet sommers
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:38 pm

If you get those, go to the parts store and get a jug of Aircraft Stripper paint remover. Clean the wheels well and then get an old paintbrush and put a thick coat of the stripper on them. It may take 2-3 coats to get the wheels totally bare. Then use some polishing compound followed by wax on the polished parts. You can leave the rough parts bare. As long as you keep them clean and wax them now and then they will stay nice.

The wheels I put on my Custom Cruiser looked terrible when I got them. Here's an "after" pic.

3 wagon wheels for sale Wheels

Oh and for center caps I ordered solid chromed plastic 1980-82 Corvette center caps off Ebay. $20 for all 4, and I ordered Super Stock II center cap decals, but I'm sure you can find similar Buick or Chevy decals. Quick tip, I glued my caps on with 3M weatherstrip adhesive...aka "Gorilla Snot". Did the same thing to the caps on my 79 Vette.

Better safe than sorry.

Good luck!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 pm

The guy that bought my wagon ended up painting the bare areas black.

I actually liked them better bare, but painting is always and option....boy I miss that car.....

3 wagon wheels for sale Oldswag001
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:56 pm

I got those on my 91

3 wagon wheels for sale DSC01349

3 wagon wheels for sale DSC01348
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Cool! If I didn't have the Impala wheels on mine I'd have those on it.

I looked HARD for the full caps for them and finally gave up and went with the Vette center caps and chrome lug nuts.

V-Eight! Neat!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 pm

those caps are made out of "Unobtainium"

and the V eight thing is Bewber's doing not minem we traded rims in the spring he got my chrome vette ralleys and I got the buick slots
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:23 pm

You won. ; )
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:39 pm

The big hubcaps are valuable?

Fooey. I threw in three spares when I sold he Estate Wagon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 wagon wheels for sale   3 wagon wheels for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 wagon wheels for sale
Page 1 of 1