GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests

Go down 
+5
Sprocket
94X2
95BRMW
81X11
Cadet57
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Empty
PostSubject: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:07 am

Sorry if this is the wrong section.. I'll be going yarding this weekend. Hitting up possibly two yards. First yard:

91 9C1, blue interior. Pretty picked over (thats my fault Laughing)
93 Caprice LS, gray inerior
92 white Roadie Wagon, blue cloth int
94 DCM Roadie Wagon, red leather interior
92/93 LDM Roadie Wagon, tan interior
94 Caprice Wagon Dk Blue, blue interior, manual everything.

2nd Yard

2 White '92 OCC's, one tan interior, one dark blue
'95 LDM Roadmaster

If anyone has any requests, lmk. Parts will be cost plus shipping.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:34 am

Please please please get me a red driver's front door panel off that 94 DCM Roady. If not the panel, the trim piece with the speaker that mounts around the interior handle, don't care the color as long as it's not cracked.

I also need the tail gate release handle off the same car. The one that opens the gate to the side, not the one that lays it down. Lastly I need a new 96-only one-piece center arm rest lid.

Post pics if you can. I love the yard pics!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 am

81X11 wrote:
Please please please get me a red driver's front door panel off that 94 DCM Roady. If not the panel, the trim piece with the speaker that mounts around the interior handle, don't care the color as long as it's not cracked.

-Mike

Beat me to it! Why are these red parts so hard to find?
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am

Because I have the only 94-96 wagon in Texas that came with red guts. All the others are tan.......
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 pm

I know it's rather large but I sure could use a dcm hood. It would cut down on painting. How far from New Haven, CT are you? My son is stationed there and will be coming home next week.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 pm

94X2 wrote:
I know it's rather large but I sure could use a dcm hood. It would cut down on painting. How far from New Haven, CT are you? My son is stationed there and will be coming home next week.

Jon

About an hour, hour 20 depending on traffic. I don't recall if the hood was on that car, but if it was, I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:05 pm

If that 9C1 has the auxilary fuse box under the dash by the turn signal blinkers, I'll take that. It unplugs up by the steering column. Do you know if the 9C1 was a 305 or a 350? I had read that the 91 9C1 was avilable with a 350, but only the 9C1. If it is, I would like the injector pod, or whole throttle body, whichever is easier.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:09 pm

95BRMW wrote:
If that 9C1 has the auxilary fuse box under the dash by the turn signal blinkers, I'll take that. It unplugs up by the steering column. Do you know if the 9C1 was a 305 or a 350? I had read that the 91 9C1 was avilable with a 350, but only the 9C1. If it is, I would like the injector pod, or whole throttle body, whichever is easier.

It is a 350. If its there I'll snag it.

Just to keep it tidy:

95BRMW- Aux fuse box, throttle body

81X11, DCM driver door panel, or speaker cover

94X2 DCM hood
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Red carpet for me if it's decent. Doesn't have to be perfect but no holes Smile larger than half a dime I guess. small cig burns or sumthin would be passable considering how bad Grimace's carpet is with a 6x3 inch section worn through on the driver's side Sad

driver or passenger front door arm rests if they aren't cracked or the material all seperating and curling up.....tan or grey,

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Red carpet for me if it's decent. Doesn't have to be perfect but no holes Smile larger than half a dime I guess. small cig burns or sumthin would be passable considering how bad Grimace's carpet is with a 6x3 inch section worn through on the driver's side Sad

driver or passenger front door arm rests if they aren't cracked or the material all seperating and curling up.....tan or grey,

The red carpet was trashed, sorry. But the armrests were pretty good in the 93 Caprice.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Oh well........I understand boxy carpets and sedans are all the same cut so any northern types keep yer eyes peeled for me.....Heat absolutely kills the armrests down here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Is red carpet that costly new?I mean is the original carpet that much better than the available
replacements?Just curious guys because I have been pricing new carpet and if I went thru the
trouble of removing all of the seats and belts and then cleaning everything up!Well there is
just no damn way that I am putting old carpet back in my car.Please I am not making fun or criticizing'I just want to know?
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm also going to need the PCM from the 9c1 as well.
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 pm

can u get a ds shoulder seat belt assembly that works, tan would be nice, but not picky thanks
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 pm

95BRMW wrote:
I'm also going to need the PCM from the 9c1 as well.

I'll see if I can get it out.

waynes91 wrote:
can u get a ds shoulder seat belt assembly that works, tan would be nice, but not picky thanks

If I can pull it out, yup.

Just to keep it tidy:

95BRMW- Aux fuse box, throttle body, 9C1 PCM

94X2 DCM hood

waynes91
DS seatbelt
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm

unbroken CLEAR engine light cover

All of the ones down here are either fogged up or broken...
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:00 am

Cadet57 wrote:

Just to keep it tidy:

95BRMW- Aux fuse box, throttle body, 9C1 PCM

94X2 DCM hood

waynes91
DS seatbelt

hey what about the front door arm rests for me? Grey or tan as long as they aren't all warped from heat... thanks

btw the ECM on a TBI id the passenger footwell area, where the twilight sentinel is on the LT1 cars.....(behind the kickplate in front of the door) 10mm I believe
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:19 am

Last call for anything from the JY. Off the computer for the night, will check early tomorrow AM.

Just to keep it tidy:

95BRMW- Aux fuse box(if there), throttle body, 9C1 PCM

81X11- DCM driver door panel, or speaker cover, tailgate handles

94X2-DCM hood,

waynes91-DS seatbelt

Sprocket-gray or tan armrest

Krzdimond-hood light cover

Last edited by Cadet57 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 pm

BTW, I only would want the TBI out of the 9C1 that was there, from what Pat had mentioned in another post they are different on those 350s. All this for plans of owning a 350 TBI in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Struck out horribly today. Sorry guys. The DCM was picked over big time from last time I was there, the whole front clip was gone plus the tailgate so no parts from there. Every armrest was pulled out so those were worthless and the 9C1 motor was missing the only pieces I went to get. All I ended up with was a couple sail panels, the daspad out of that '93, and a 9C1 cluster. Again, really sorry guys. I should have taken more $$ with me last time and stocked up on all those parts. Only consolation is I did get some gratuitous yard pictures.

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Happens all the time......One time RH96SS pulled a whole bunch of stuff outta a red gut RMW and stashed it in a van nearby. He came back the next day and van had been crushed....I''m still kicking myself about not grabbing things at the JY. But if you don't have the cash.....luckily my JY takes plastic Smile

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Happens all the time......One time RH96SS pulled a whole bunch of stuff outta a red gut RMW and stashed it in a van nearby. He came back the next day and van had been crushed....I''m still kicking myself about not grabbing things at the JY. But if you don't have the cash.....luckily my JY takes plastic Smile

Yeah, this one doesnt but the prices are good so I can't complain. Last time I was there, I got a 9C1 rear bench, 6 assorted emblems and badges, and a shift knob for $25.
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 pm

Sprocket wrote:

and it was red interior 94 RMW to boot....
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm

It happens. A few months ago I went back to get parts out a sedan with a nice red cloth interior only to find they crushed the damn thing already.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:08 am

Cadet57 wrote:
Struck out horribly today. Sorry guys. The DCM was picked over big time from last time I was there, the whole front clip was gone plus the tailgate so no parts from there. Every armrest was pulled out so those were worthless and the 9C1 motor was missing the only pieces I went to get. All I ended up with was a couple sail panels, the daspad out of that '93, and a 9C1 cluster. Again, really sorry guys. I should have taken more $$ with me last time and stocked up on all those parts. Only consolation is I did get some gratuitous yard pictures.

Hey man that for looking!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:38 am

Thanks for trying! That happens to me, too.

Jon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:33 pm

95BRMW wrote:
It happens. A few months ago I went back to get parts out a sedan with a nice red cloth interior only to find they crushed the damn thing already.

I know I lost 2 full light grey Bonneville interiors by scouting them and not pulling. Cars are now gone!!!!
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm

good try thanks for lookin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests   Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Yarding This Weekend... Taking Requests
Page 1 of 1