GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yarding Saturday... taking requests.

Go down 
+8
Fred Kiehl
OldGuy
Sprocket
94X2
Cadet57
jayoldschool
DBeaSSt
81X11
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Empty
PostSubject: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 am

Going to a NEW yard. A big one in Jacksonville, or so I am told. Rumor has it there are almost always B's there.

So... anybody need anything? I know to look for most of the standard stuff, but if anyone has any requests, LMK! I'm going Saturday.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:49 am

1996 model maroon seat belt buckle caps....please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:08 am

Will try. Would you be against SEMing any other '96 caps, should I come across them?

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:09 am

Stingroo wrote:
Will try. Would you be against SEMing any other '96 caps, should I come across them?

Sure...I'm starting a collection....and need to order more SEM.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:08 am

Need a couple Fleetwood parts on the off chance you see one.

Corner signal/marker lamps. Need right but will take both if in great shape.

Caps for the front bumperettes, or the whole bumperette if easier.

Trunk Caddy logo/lock cover if not sun baked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 am

Grey driver's door panel, 91-93 Caprice. No cracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 am

Mike, I have a set of Fleetwood bumperettes at my house, I believe. Pulled them off the one I parted a couple years ago and the guy never answered back.

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Need a couple Fleetwood parts on the off chance you see one.

Corner signal/marker lamps. Need right but will take both if in great shape.

Caps for the front bumperettes, or the whole bumperette if easier.

Trunk Caddy logo/lock cover if not sun baked.

Mike, There was a '95 Brougham in the yard. Won't be down there til next week, thou. That is, if Ray doesn't find any.

jayoldschool wrote:
Grey driver's door panel, 91-93 Caprice. No cracks.

There is a '92 in the yard here that has gray door panels. However, they are the kind without door pulls. Is that what you need?
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:07 pm

I need the screws that hold the door pulls on a Caprice door panel - at least 2. Also the plastic caps that cover them. Grey would be great but any color would do.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:37 pm

I need a drivers rear wagon door prefer the same color as your car but would take any caprice wagon rear DS with no dents or rust. If u see 1 call me immediately
Back to top Go down
OldGuy

OldGuy

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:08 pm

I need one of the fasteners the hold the spare tire cover in place. It's located on the rear
next to the gate.

Tks,
Roger
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:20 pm

If Stingeroo can not get any of the parts, I have or can get almost all of them. I have 2 gray and 4 tan 96 seat belt buckles, FW marker lights, 91-93 gray pull straps w/covers and screws, can get rear driver's side door no dents 94/96 Cap. wagon or 95 RMW.

I need a 91 OCC driver side rear door cladding, and rear quarter cladding. Also a 92 OCC front driver and passenger side door cladding. They should all be nice, I have crappy but serviceable ones. 91s do not fit 92s.

The 92 panels with only the small insert, can be modified to use with the long trim and inserts. The only issue might be velour or vinyl. The upper panel can be swapped to cure that issue.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Rear glass struts for a wagon. You would be my hero, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Will let you guys know what happens.
Back to top Go down
cadillac kevin

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Ray, can you find me 2 uncurbed electra wagon turbine rims? (wishful thinking here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Struts   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm

94Woody wrote:

Just in case,those struts are available new from Advance and AutoZone.Think I paid about 20 bucks each.
Jim
Back to top Go down
gwturbo

gwturbo

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Ray, what yard are you going to? Just curious.
Glenn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 am

Okay, looks like this might be pushed to tomorrow.

Wagon troubles and what not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Well... that trip was a bust.

There were two wagons, one was a very customized OCC and the other a Caprice (it had good tail lights). I couldn't get the rear windows open though. They had rear struts though. No Caprice sedans at all, but three FWBs (including a 93), and 2 RMSs...

I got myself some H-body wipers. I'll put those on tomorrow probably after classes. See how good they really are. I paid $12.

I also went to pick a few PCMs from the Roadies and Fleets, but the yard wanted $50 each. What the hell? That's what they resell for. Screw that. No profit to be had, but I'll be glad to get these wipers on if they work.

There is another yard up here, and I'll be going next weekend, probably. Hopefully their prices are a bit more reasonable.

Will report then.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:16 pm

lol, PCMs are 17 bucks at the U Pull It on 441.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Yeah, Jay. They're like $15 at the yard in West Palm too.

$50... asshats, all.

I even told the dude I'd give him $60 cash for all three and he declined.

Bah.

Oh well, hopefully other yard is better.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
94Woody wrote:

Just in case,those struts are available new from Advance and AutoZone.Think I paid about 20 bucks each.
Jim

25 a piece actually. Ordered a set last night from Rockauto for 8 bucks a piece Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yarding Saturday... taking requests.   Yarding Saturday... taking requests. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yarding Saturday... taking requests.
Page 1 of 1