GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roll Pan questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

Roll Pan questions Empty
PostSubject: Roll Pan questions   Roll Pan questions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Does anyone know anything about roll pans in terms of what's a good one to buy ? I'm sure like all things some fit nice some fit like crap. I've seen them on Ebay, but I'm not sure about buying one. I'd like to go with a smooth front bumper too and have the same question. Who is good to buy from or a good manufacturer ? Any advice will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midmichiganmodernmuslce.com
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Roll Pan questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Pan questions   Roll Pan questions Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:48 pm

The Bell Tech pans are probably the most popular, and are fairly heavy fiberglas. I have one with the plate recess, and a smooth one. $140 + $70 shipping for the smooth one and $100 + $70 shipping for the one with the plate recess. I ship by Greyhound to your nearest depot. They call you when it gets there. Let me know which one you are interested in.

I accept paypal jfkiehl@ij.net. Select "send money" then use the personal...other function, and if you fund it from your bank account or paypal balance, neither of us pays a fee. Send your address seperately, because paypal does not include it with the personal function. For Greyhound, I need your phone number as well.

The one thing I would advise, that is not included with them, is to put a piece of bar stock with corresponding holes for the bolts, over the flat part under the gate. You also have to save the end clamps from your old bumper cover.
Back to top Go down

Roll Pan questions
Page 1 of 1