GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Rock Hill SC!!

Go down 
+5
81X11
Sprocket
DBeaSSt
Nick Danger
vixenpilot
9 posters
AuthorMessage
vixenpilot

Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:50 am

Picked up a '93 Roadmaster Estate from the original owners a couple of months ago. It''s got 223K miles and after a tune up and good cleaning it's running and looking great! I put Vogtland lowering springs, gas shocks and some nice fat wheels and tires on it. We'll see how long it lasts!

I was on the freeway Friday and the driver's side rear door upper panel blew off. If I'd known I would have stopped and looked for it. Does anyone have one available? I believe it's the same on Roadies and Caprice.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:20 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Welcome to LongRoof! Sounds like you got yourself a nice wagon. Let's see some pics! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Welcome aboard! Too bad you found out about the 'sail' panels (as in they sail off your car) so quickly. I'd suggest removing the other one before you lose that one too. The glue/foam degenerates over time and you never know when one will go. I've lost two already.

They are exclusive to Roamaster and 1991 Custom Cruisers only. The Caprice and '92 Custom Cruisers have a different rear glass and the door is a little different. Kinda a weird design difference to make the cars look a little different.

I don't have any spares, but anytime you see them in a junkyard, pull 'em as there is ALWAYS a demand for them.

Post up pics when you get a chance, and welcome to the madness
Back to top Go down
vixenpilot

PostSubject: I'd love to post pics???   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks you everybody for the welcome. I can't figure out how to post images!!!? So I'm old OK??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Welcome to the madness and I still dont know how to post pics.Of course it would help if I
had some post-worthy pics to show everybody.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Welcome to the madness and look forward to pics!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

go to photobucket.com and open a free account and upload pics. then cut and paste the IMG tags into a post and there you go pictures!!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:07 pm

I have sail panels. What color are you looking for................

And welcome...... NEED PICTURES!!!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Holy cow!!! Rock Hill?!?! Another SC wagon guy Smile I am up in Greenville!

Glad you are here!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Sending out your sail panel today. Don't worry!
Back to top Go down
vixenpilot

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Nice to meet you Chris! I like your Olds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Chris (and his wagon) are cool. Smile Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Seems that i am late for the party.......

WELCOME!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Rock Hill SC!!   Hello from Rock Hill SC!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Rock Hill SC!!
Page 1 of 1