GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Economical Commuter Cars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Economical Commuter Cars Empty
PostSubject: Economical Commuter Cars   Economical Commuter Cars Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:53 pm

I really like my co-worker's new commuter car. They've driven it to work daily for the past two weeks. Beats the crap out of any Toyota or Honda I can think of!

Who cares about $4 gas when you have an original unrestored 1971 442 waiting for you after work in the parking lot!!

Took the pics with my phone, they kinda suck, sorry, but you get the idea.

Economical Commuter Cars Cutright
Economical Commuter Cars Cutleft
Economical Commuter Cars Cutback3
Economical Commuter Cars Cutback2

-Mike

Last edited by 81X11 on Wed May 04, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Economical Commuter Cars   Economical Commuter Cars Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Nice car!!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Economical Commuter Cars   Economical Commuter Cars Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:18 pm

The paint is a little sun faded but it's original! It's odd for a 442, it has a bench seat and column shift automatic, but it's a real 442. It's very original...and I'm very jealous. If I ever get my 88 Cutlass running again I'm looking forward to parking it next to this car.

Such fun!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Economical Commuter Cars   Economical Commuter Cars Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:35 pm

That's my favorite year/body style for those. Nice! I'd rock it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Economical Commuter Cars   Economical Commuter Cars Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Wow Mike you sure have more than your fair share of car nuts working with you at Dell.
Sooner or later the car guys will outnumber the greenies that will be because of you Mike!
You are our ambassador for both B body wagons and all cool cars in Texas so keep up the good work.
IMHO
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economical Commuter Cars   Economical Commuter Cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Economical Commuter Cars
Page 1 of 1