GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

el camino concept

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

el camino concept Empty
PostSubject: el camino concept   el camino concept Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:28 pm

This may be common knowledge, but I was looking at pics of GM concepts and came across this one (looking like a viper) with a black el camino in the back ground that was clearly made from a b-body wagon.

el camino concept Corvette_prototype_6http://www.gt.ppdictionary.com/gm_prototypes/larger_photos/corvette_prototype_6.jpg

Last edited by Bandwagon on Thu May 19, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

el camino concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: el camino concept   el camino concept Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:32 pm

the link is screwed up, I will try to post the picture
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

el camino concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: el camino concept   el camino concept Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Copy and paste this in your address bar. if you click it, it redirects you to some crap.
http://www.gt.ppdictionary.com/gm_prototypes/larger_photos/corvette_prototype_6.jpg
Back to top Go down

el camino concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: el camino concept   el camino concept Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm

el camino concept 4508713846_5eb8db56fe
Back to top Go down

el camino concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: el camino concept   el camino concept Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:50 pm

I would drive the hell out of it.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

el camino concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: el camino concept   el camino concept Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down

el camino concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: el camino concept   el camino concept Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Interesting that GM left the rear wheelwells alone instead of opening them up like the 94 SS.
Still a beautiful concept and I really want those wheels as they are one of a kind.Wonder
where the car is now?
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

el camino concept Empty
PostSubject: Re: el camino concept   el camino concept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

el camino concept
Page 1 of 1