GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passenger side window run channel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Passenger side window run channel  Empty
PostSubject: Passenger side window run channel    Passenger side window run channel  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:14 am

I would like a passenger side front window run channel. It has to be the style with the deeper rear vertical reveal lip. I want one with the front that goes all the way down to the window sill like the new ones (mine is shrunken away from the sill). If the front has shrunken away from the sindow sill, I already have one of them and don't need it. You can tell if it has the deeper lip by looking at the front lip. If the rear is the same as the one for the front triangle, it is the one I want.

I still need a rear footwell cover for a 91-93, preferrably in dark maple red, but I will accept other colors. If the latch is dark maple red that would be a plus.

Last edited by Fred Kiehl on Thu May 26, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side window run channel    Passenger side window run channel  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:19 am

Contact that guy from Florida who is always selling stuff. He probably has one.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side window run channel    Passenger side window run channel  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:28 pm

I am the guy in florida, and the ones I have are for an RMS or newer RMW. I would trade one for a good one of the style I need.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side window run channel    Passenger side window run channel  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Hoping to get out to the pull a part this weekend. If I do, I will check out the seals on the Roadmaster's they have in stock.

Sadly there are ZERO 91-96 Caprice's on the lot. First time in years that I have seen that Sad
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side window run channel    Passenger side window run channel  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:52 am

I have refined the description to make it easier to determine which one is correct. See the first post.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side window run channel    Passenger side window run channel  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 pm

I found a set of pristine run channels from a 95 Caprice. If anyone needs a set for an early RMS I have a pair (narrow rear vertical lip). I also have a set from a 95 FWB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side window run channel    Passenger side window run channel  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passenger side window run channel
Page 1 of 1