GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....

Go down 
+6
Dutch Pete
toomanytoyz
BigBlackBeaSSt
lornejay1
81X11
buickjef
10 posters
AuthorMessage
buickjef

Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Empty
PostSubject: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Pretty happy with how they look, it was quite a hassle to finally get them all landed here but well worth the wait!
Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... 88_517198187_6976639_4562235_o-vi
Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... 88_517198187_6976638_7311789_o-vi
Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... 188_517198187_6976637_473174_o-vi
Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... 88_517198187_6976636_3814779_o-vi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Damn now I know how my 95 will look with those wheels as its see same color and a woody.
Looks pretty good too me.Dont forget to retorque in a few hundred miles.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Sharp!
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Ok where have you been hiding?

I Know the Harpers from Petty,my first car was from Greg Crandall who bought Kenny Martin's Z28.

I remember the time the Corvette was stolen from the dealership and the two were killed ain a Police chase.

Dave Kierstaed and I are best friends,and I too own a Funeral Home here in Miramichi.

You and I are about the same age,welcome.

Lorne Jay.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Very nice........
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:52 pm

What a transformation!!!!! Diggit! Smile
Back to top Go down
buickjef

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:06 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
Ok where have you been hiding?

I Know the Harpers from Petty,my first car was from Greg Crandall who bought Kenny Martin's Z28.

I remember the time the Corvette was stolen from the dealership and the two were killed ain a Police chase.

Dave Kierstaed and I are best friends,and I too own a Funeral Home here in Miramichi.

You and I are about the same age,welcome.

Lorne Jay.
Greetings Lorne!
I've been good friends with John Keirstead and his brother Dave (ever use Dave's easy bake oven?...gets pretty warm down there in that garage under the FH! LOL!) and their Dad for many years, John & Kenny both go to our local church and I see them every week, and say no more on the Harpers I know them all from John, Ray, Brian, Dougie all gear heads every one of 'em. I also know the Longs in the FH biz and my mom's cousin works @ Wallace's in Sussex too.
I used to work many years ago with Nelson Stewart (runs the Goodie Shop restaurant up your way) in Moncton @ Keddy's and I have another good friend Raymond Gallant who lives in nearby Neguac, his wife Linda taught school in Miramichi for many years, small world eh? LOL!
If your ever down this way drop by my place here in Petty or drop down to my garage/auto glass shop in Sussex Corner I'd love to see your machines sometime, I try to get up to the track once a year and hope to get one of my cars either the wagon or the GS out for a few passes if possible.
Nice to see another NB'r on here!
Best regards,
Jeff
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:31 pm

that's nice...
Pete
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Thanks Jeff,

Nelson is a great friend of mine,and just looked after a Brunch for our family the day after our Daughters wedding.

I do use Dave's facility,it is the only time I get to drive the wagons.

I can't believe I have never seen your wagon before, I love it,I will look you up for sure.

Lorne.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Looks real good.
Back to top Go down
Donzie

Donzie

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:51 am

Perfect. They look great.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Very nice, what's the size/backspacing?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 pm

ooooo they shure are purty!! Man they look good on there....and Lorne found a playmate!! How cool is that???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....   Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my new wheels and tires on the RMW....
Page 1 of 1