GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wheels and tires FS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scot

Wheels and tires FS Empty
PostSubject: Wheels and tires FS   Wheels and tires FS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Four like new Buick RMS aluminum wheels and center caps with 235/70-15's in great shape mounted and balanced $200

Four Chrome and clear coated American Racing Type 23 wheels with Impala custom center caps with Perrelli P-Zero 255/60-15 mounted and balanced. Wheels are like new, tires at 50% wear. $400

Four like new Caprice Alum lace wheels and center caps with Firestone Firehawk PV71, the pursuit vehicle, V rated tire, excellent shape mounted and balanced also includes two like new same wheels widened to 15X8.5 with new center caps in box. All $400

Two Studded 235/70-15 snows used one winter only. $100

Last edited by Scot on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheels and tires FS   Wheels and tires FS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Got pics?
Back to top Go down
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Wheels and tires FS   Wheels and tires FS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Send me your email, tell which one, and I'll send what I have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheels and tires FS   Wheels and tires FS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 pm

roo09511 at hotmail dot com

Turbines are intriguing.

Also - what width are the Type 23's? That might be important to some.
Back to top Go down
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Wheels and tires FS   Wheels and tires FS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:59 pm

ARE Type 23's are 15x7
Back to top Go down
Scot

PostSubject: Re: Wheels and tires FS   Wheels and tires FS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Type 23 and Caprice Alloy pictures sent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wheels and tires FS   Wheels and tires FS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Received. Just a note to everyone: These aren't the turbine wheels - they're the lace wheels from the sedans.

GLWS. The widened lace wheels look nice, but not for me and the AR23's aren't wide enough for what I want.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheels and tires FS   Wheels and tires FS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheels and tires FS
Page 1 of 1